𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"You're beautiful as ever, Shoko!" Ukai said looking dazed at the gloomy doctor, who only sighs in response.

The same day after the incident, everyone had to move to Fukurodani because for some "unknown reason," Nekoma's building and school grounds were somehow demolished.

No one could explain what happened except for two people, who were responsible for the chaos. Even Takeda was completely baffled seeing the damage they've done.

The two sorcerers had to report to Yaga immediately because of the incident, and also he wanted to recruit one of the Ukai's.

Ieiri wrapped a bandage on Nozomi's torso after putting ice on the large bruise. She then noticed a large residue of cursed energy coming from Nozomi.

"What's with you getting beaten up?" Ieiri remarked at Nozomi, who only crossed her arms in annoyance.

Nozomi pursed her lips, contemplating if she should ask her to check up on her new technique.

"Are you busy today, Ieiri-san?" She asked turning to the doctor, who was ignoring Ukai's blabbering.

Ieiri tiredly shook her head sitting on the bed next to Ukai.

"No, but do you need something?"

She fiddled with her hands before responding.

"Is it normal for a shadow technique user like me to share the ability of the shikigami?"

The two adults blinked in response. This somehow woke up Ieiri as she got interested, urging Nozomi to continue.

"When I was in the special grade's domain, I manage to summon Nue although he was outside the barrier and... I somehow got his way of attacking..?" Nozomi said, a little bit unsure of how to explain what happened a few hours ago.

Ukai sat up with a perplexed look. He was astonished at the information.

'It was a fluke? But how did she pulled it off smoothly?!'

Ieiri's tired eyes examined her. She somehow had a gist of what she's implying although she isn't really sure.

And even if she's right, Nozomi's gonna be a rare case.

"What time are you two leaving?" Ieiri asked the two, who shrugged.

"After Yaga finishes yelling at me," Ukai answered, rolling his eyes

Ieiri pulled out her phone to text Gojo, who was somewhere wandering around.

"Let's go outside, I need to confirm something." She said looking at the teen, who had an unsettling feeling building up in her stomach.

"Hopefully, I'm wrong, or else we got a huge problem."

•·················•·················•

The two adults were a few feet away from Nozomi, who stood in the middle of the yard.

Ieiri gave Nozomi a signal, who nodded as she clasped her hands together. From her shadows, Nue rose to the sky, spreading its enormous wings in its glory.

Purple markings started appearing on Nozomi. The details on her left leg made the two adults stare in amazement. The intricate swirls occupied almost her whole body.

She looks ethereal in their opinion, it made them feel inferior.

"Does it only happen on that specific shikigami?" Ieiri asked, who was still stunned.

Nozomi hummed patting Nue on the head, who was perched on her right arm.

"The markings? I guess," she replied knitting her brows.