𝐬𝐢𝐱

The whole training was surely exhausting for Nozomi, especially when she's sparring against Maki who made it much harder for her.

The group took a break as she lied down on the other side of the courtyard. Her right forearm covered her eyes as she shielded them from the bright rays of the sun. The two hounds snuggled comfortably on each of her sides.

A pair of violet orbs watched Nozomi longingly, you could literally see a heart forming in his pupils. Maki and Panda snickered at their friend.

"Stop staring like a creep," Maki cackled snapping Inumaki in reality, his whole face was beet red making the two laugh at his state.

"Katsuobushi flakes!" He denied shaking his head defensively.

"Whatever you say," The megane snickered as Kugisaki joined the three.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked resting her head on Maki's lap.

"Toge's infatuation on Fush-," Panda was cut off when the said boy tackled him.

"WHAT? YOU LIKE HER?!" Kugisaki let out a loud laugh at the information. 

"She's out of your league, no offense though," she added, raising her hands defensively.

"What's wrong with that?" Panda retorted as Maki laughed at them.

"I couldn't blame her," Maki glanced at the ravenette, who was lying comfortably on the grass. 

"Nozomi likes her own space."

"Damn, you really went hard on her!" Panda stated as he pushed Inumaki away from him. "Her whole body was bruised."

"That's what she gets for missing two days of our training," Maki argued though she felt a little bad on going overboard.

"Since when did you start liking her, senpai~" Kugisaki cooed teasingly towards the platinum-haired boy, who was blushing furiously under his collar.

"For a year now," Panda answered earning a smack in his face.

"That long? And you didn't try confessing?"

Panda scoffed at the short-haired female, "You're one to talk when you and Maki are oblivious to each other."

The two females blushed, turning their heads to the side.

"Salmon!"

"Shut up, onigiri boy!"

Nozomi approached the group as the two hounds followed her. Inumaki was yet again caught in a trance as the sun rays illuminated her figure, making her skin glow.

His favorite feature about her the most would be her blue eyes adorned by her long lashes. He would describe those hues as something so deep with a lot of stories to tell.

And it's something he wouldn't mind getting lost into.

His eyes widen when she nodded at him in acknowledgment when she saw him staring at her.

"K-KELP!" He stuttered before hiding his whole face under his collar. The others snickered at him.

"I'm gonna buy something," Nozomi stated, wiping off her sweat.

"Treat us some water, would ya?" Maki grinned as Nozomi only nodded.

Panda handed her a few coins as he wanted some snacks. Nozomi turned to Kugisaki, who only stood up.

"I'll go with you," The short-haired female shrugged before an evil glint appeared in her eyes. 

"What about you, Inumaki-senpai?"