𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"The training camp finally ended," Tsukishima sighed in exhaustion. "There's still a club activity tomorrow."

"What are you saying? It's less than a month until Spring Inter-High!" Hinata exclaimed with great determination.

Tsukishima could only scrunch his nose at his statement, not even surprised that he's not running out of energy despite all the things he went through for the past five days. 

Though he wouldn't admit it, the only thing that made his training camp experience tolerable was Nozomi's presence. There's no needed explanation as to why.

"Hey! Where's Nomi-chan?" Hinata asked, tilting his head to look for the certain ravenette.

Tsukishima only motioned behind him, causing the two Aoba Johsai members and Hinata to look where he was pointing.

They could only stare in awe at the sight of the whole Shiratorizawa team crowding Nozomi.

Tendou was crying crocodile tears while clutching tightly on her. Semi and Reon were pulling him away, but he didn't budge. Ushijima only watched the scene unfold as the others could only give Nozomi an embarrassed and sympathetic look for their teammate's behavior.

Nozomi, on the other hand, looked completely unfazed.

"NOZOMI!" Tendou wailed dramatically. "Couldn't you just stay here?!"

"I will stay in touch, Satori-senpai," Nozomi chuckled.

"It's not the same!" Tendou huffed, finally pulling away.

"Stop being dramatic!" Semi bonked his head.

It was unfortunate that they only had her company for a few days. Having Nozomi around made them feel at ease. Hence as to why Tendou didn't want her to leave just yet.

"Let's have a group picture!" Yamagata suggested as everyone immediately agreed with his idea.

After that, Nozomi bowed politely and thanked them for the small gifts they had given her. She waved for the last time before catching up with Tsukishima.

"So much for being popular, huh?" Tsukishima teased as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to seem disrespectful when they treated me nicely," she replied before narrowing her eyes.

"Is he in trouble again?" she asked, referring to Hinata talking to the two Aoba Johsai members.

"Go find out yourself."

Nozomi glared at Tsukishima before making her way towards the three. Once she got closer, she could hear them talking about Kageyama.

"I don't care what happens to Kageyama," Kunimi stated, pushing Kindaichi away after noticing him getting emotional from what Hinata said. "I'll certainly defeat you in our next official match."

"What did you just say?! We won't lose!" Hinata exclaimed in irritation as Kunimi stuck his tongue out.

Nozomi smacked his head, causing Hinata to yelp in pain. 

"Stop picking fights," She muttered as her gaze went towards Kindaichi and Kunimi.

Her gaze made them feel flustered though they kept their composure calm.

"See you later," Kindaichi bid Hinata farewell as Hinata did the same.

Nozomi watched them walk away before turning her attention back to Hinata.

"What's up with you picking fights?" She frowned.

"Huh?! I didn't!" Hinata denied, making their way towards the station to drop her off. "They were asking about Kageyama."