𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉:

— 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘰𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
— 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘕𝘰𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘨𝘴. 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 "𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬" 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳.

•·················•·················•

A new day has begun. The sunrise illuminated the sky as if it were igniting the hues of yellow and orange that scattered like a brilliant flame.

Hinata and Kageyama arrived early as usual.

"I won," Hinata said catching his breath but Kageyama disagreed.

"I was here first," he argued as the two bickered about their silly race.

Nozomi arrived a little later, who's grumpy as usual.

"Dumb and dumber quit that." She said with a groggy voice, her eyes were barely open.

It was supposed to be her rest day, but because of the new dilemma, she had to spend her weekend with them, too. 

Apparently, an ungraded cursed spirit knows about Hinata's existence. It was also said that he was the cause of the disappearance of some people. Gojo told them that if they ever encounter the cursed spirit, don't let him touch them.

Ukai and Nozomi also told Takeda the real situation. Surprisingly, he took it lightly although he was worried about everyone's safety. The only help he can offer was to warn them if he sees something peculiar since he can see the curses. After the incident last training camp, he can see them much to his displeasure.

"It's too early in the morning and you're energetic for what?" The two snapped their heads at Nozomi's irritated look.

On her left hand, she was holding a cup of coffee along with her phone while her duffel bag was slung lazily on her right shoulder. Her long wavy hair was still damp and she's wearing the ics sweatshirt along with spandex.

The two boys turned tomato after seeing her bare legs.

"Good morning, Fushiguro-chan!" Hinata gushed, earning him an annoyed look from the girl.

Definitely not a morning person.

She took out the spare keys, throwing them at the two. The others wouldn't be there for at least an hour or two. That's how early they are.

"You don't attend weekend practice," Kageyama stated as he looked at her.

"Change of plans," she answered, taking a sip of her black coffee. 

"Ukai-san's gonna train me, too," she added while stretching her limbs.

"Huh train?"

"Yeah, wanna spar against me?" She replied bluntly as Kageyama shook his head no.