𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"I swear I'm fine, senpais." Nozomi chuckled at the chaotic second years, who forcefully made her sit with them at the back of the bus since the others kept on stealing her attention.

Specifically Hinata and Kageyama.

"But you're still injured! And as your senpai, I will serve you until you're okay!" Nishinoya exclaimed along with Tanaka, who aggressively nodded his head in agreement.

Nozomi let out a defeated sigh letting them 'serve' her since her right hand was still wrapped from the injury she obtained last night. 

She internally shivered as the events played on her mind like a broken cd player, who knew that letting loose was that fun. Literally a surreal and crazy experience for her.

And she wouldn't mind doing it again.

"WHAT'S THAT THING YOU DID LAST NIGHT?!?" Tanaka asked excitedly as Ennoshita scolded him for being too loud.

"ARE YOU STRONGER THAN COACH?!" Nishinoya added with much enthusiasm

She stared at them as her lips formed into a small pout. She tried to think of how she'll explain it in easier terms to not complicate things.

The boys who saw her pout internally screamed at how adorable she looks.

"It might be hard for you to understand but," She carefully formed her hand into a shadow puppet.

"The shadow acts as an intermediary for my shikigamis to be summoned."

"Divine dog!" she summoned the black hound, who howled after appearing.

Everyone at the back let out a scream at his sudden appearance.

"AT LEAST GIVE US A WARNING!"

The wolf shikigami wagged its tail at Nozomi before pouncing on her. He sniffed Nishinoya and Tanaka beside the ravenette before letting out a growl.

"HUH WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!"

Nozomi chuckled as she ruffled her shikigami's fur affectionately. She dispelled him right after Ukai yelled at her for fooling around.

"Told you she's like a disney princess!" Hinata exclaimed who was sitting in-front of them.

"I'm a what now?" She quirked a brow at the freak duo.

"Snow white," Kageyama said out loud before blushing as Tsukishima teased him.

Although everyone knew that she's more than a princess; she's a deadly one who doesn't need a boy to save her.

They concluded that after witnessing her go feral over the twins and the curses.

"So who's stronger between you and coach?" Nishinoya asked again as he handed the daily sliced fruits that she snacks on.

Nozomi pondered for a bit before shrugging. 

"We both have different techniques so I couldn't really say who."

She then internally smirked as they arrived at Sendai Gymnasium.

'Last night made me realize that I can be much stronger than anyone else.'

•·················•·················•

"I'm going to the bathroom again!"

"I-I need an antacid."

"M-Me too.."

"CENTER COURT!"