𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉:

- 𝘕𝘰𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴

- 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰

- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯

•·················•·················•

"With the prefectural qualifiers coming up, we'll be spending 2 days here in Kanto for practice matches," Takeda announced at the whole team, who stood outside Nekoma High School.

"Let's make the best of this opportunity."

"Yes sir!"

Tsukishima's eyes wander around, looking for a certain girl, who's not in attendance.

"Coach, where's Nomi-chan?" Nishinoya asked as if hearing his teammate's thoughts.

Ukai scratched the back of his neck. 

"She'll arrive a little-oh she's here." Nozomi walked towards the team with her duffel bag slung on her shoulder. 

She greeted everyone with a simple nod as she munched on her apple.

"Don't you have training in the morning?" Ukai asked, following behind the team, who started walking towards the building.

"Something came up so we have a few days to rest," she replied after swallowing her food.

"That reminds me, can you train me again? I'm not really used in wielding weapons." She asked, politely as the blonde male smiled at her.

"Sure, kiddo."

The boys went to their respective rooms as the managers and coaches headed straight to the gym.

Yukie's eyes narrowed in confusion at the sight of Nozomi entering the gym with the managers of Karasuno.

"Nozomi!" She called, jogging towards her cousin.

"Hey Yukie," she greeted.

"Why are you with Karasuno?"

Nozomi scratched the back of her neck. 

"I forgot to tell you, but I'm assisting Ukai-san in coaching."

Yukie blinked in surprise. Nozomi coaching a group of boys? How shocking.

"Why didn't you coach Fukurodani instead? You even planned on attending there before you got scouted." She frowned.

"Ukai recruited me," Nozomi sheepishly replied.

The gym doors suddenly slammed open. The whole Fukurodani walked in along with some Nekoma boys.

Bokuto's eyes caught Nozomi talking to Yukie. He excitedly smacked Kuroo who was caught off guard.

"Kubro look! It's Nozomi-chan," he pointed, skipping his way towards the girls.

The others who heard Bokuto turned their heads. Fukurodani mentally cheered thinking that they'll be managed by her again.

"HEY HEY HEY!" Bokuto exclaimed, putting an arm on Yukie.