𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Ushijima surprised everyone when he changed his straight spike into a cross-shot in which Kageyama managed to receive.

'Even though his form is falling apart, he changed it to a cross-shot at the last second!' Ukai thought in amazement.

Tsukishima and Hinata felt the huge pressure in facing Ushijima. The tangerine couldn't help but cursed at how cool the ace is. 

Daichi chased after the ball followed by Asahi who tried to spike the ball against the block. Tanaka retrieved the ball as he sends it to Kageyama.

"CHANCE BALL!"

The blockers predicted that Hinata will take the last hit, but Tendou noticed that the decoy wasn't running for the attack.

Nozomi let out a small chuckle at how tense everyone is. She foresees that Hinata was purposely slowing down his tempo in order to blend in with the others.

The opposing team panicked as everyone jumped for the ball, they didn't know who's gonna attack.

Hinata saw a clear space to spike, he spiked against the block of Kawanishi. Yamagata and Reon failed to receive it as the ball went flying outside.

The whistle blew, indicating the end of the game as the referee signals at Karasuno for gaining the point. Everyone looked in disbelief before the audience erupted in loud cheers.

Gojo dramatically passed out beside Ikkei who scoffed as he pushed him away.

Maki and Kugisaki cheered with the crowd as they won the bet against Gojo.

"Move it, Satoru! Or I'll exorcise you repeatedly until you become a cursed spirit!" Ikkei barked

The third years cried as they couldn't believe that they're going to Nationals after all the years they endured everyone labeling them as the flightless crows.

"Farewell, my paradise." Tendou said in a solemn voice as they watched the side of Karasuno cheering for their victory.

Both teams lined up and thanked each other for the game. Karasuno went back to their side as the two adults and Kiyoko greeted the team with so much enthusiasm. 

Nozomi lazily clapped her hands as she congratulated them.

"I'm... I'm sho happwy.." Takeda suddenly cried.

"Guess your blocking improved huh? That's cool." Nozomi remarked at Tsukishima before the two of them smirked at each other as she congratulated every member.

Hinata hugged her while she begrudgingly returned the gesture.

Nozomi then saw the ace of the opposing team looking at her, she blinked before walking to the other side. The Shiratorizawa members who were doing their cool-down stretches suddenly sprung up seeing the ravenette walking to their captain.

Washijo didn't bother yelling at them which shocked the other coach.

"You did well, Ushijima-san." She bowed politely as the tall boy simpered at her gesture. He patted her head as a miniscule smile appeared on his face.

Yamagata coughed to catch their attention before a large grin broke on his face as the two blunt people turned to them.

"It's you!" Tendou appeared behind Ushijima which startled the ravenette.

"I'm Tendou Satori, but you can call me Sa-to-ri!" He beamed at Nozomi who gave him a close-eyed smile.

"Fushiguro Nozomi."

The rest of the team popped up as they surrounded the fairly tall girl. Her eyes wandered at each member before giving them a soft smile.

Goshiki was completely flustered in Nozomi's presence.