𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Panda-senpai, this is the 3rd time this month," An exasperated sigh escaped Nozomi's lips after her upperclassmen launched himself at her door. 

"You could've just knock instead."

Panda stood up with his phone in his fluffy hands. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! THE BETRAYAL FUSHI—" he was cut off by Maki entering the room who looked agitated.

"Oi Nozomi! You missed two days of training because of boys?!"

Nozomi lifted her head, looking at her two upperclassmen with a confused expression.

"Boys..?"

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT NOW! WE SAW THE PICTURE!"

Nozomi closed her book, not before putting a bookmark on the page she left at.

"What picture exactly? I'm confused."

Panda literally shoved his phone in her face. There, she saw a picture with the volleyball boys posted by none other than Gojo.

She gave the two a deadpanned expression, "You're mad because of a picture?"

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SEEING SOMEONE BUT AT LEAST TAKE OUR TRAINING MORE SERIOUSLY!" Maki was close to hitting her with a staff.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MET BOKUTO! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" Panda wailed on the ground as the two blinked in surprise.

Nozomi ignored him as she rubbed her temple, "I'm not seeing anyone. I was there because of the mission Gojo-sensei gave me."

'That blindfolded idiot didn't tell us!' Maki internally screamed.

"Then why did it took you two days?" Maki asked as she sat on the bed, poking Panda who was still laying on the ground.

"The supposed item was there and it was a mere coincidence when Yukie asked me a favor."

"What happened to the cursed object?"

"It was reported missing."

Maki let out a sigh at the misunderstanding before turning to Panda.

"Panda get up," He only shook his head in response, muttering about how unfair his kouhai get to meet his idol before him.

Inumaki and Kugisaki peeked their head at the room seeing Nozomi's door is once again crashed open. Kugisaki pushed her senpai who was digging his feet to stop her.

"Fushiguro! Inumaki-senpai has something to give you," A teasingly smiled appears on the short-haired female before sitting down on Panda's back.

The curse speech user was blushing profusely under his collar as a bead of sweat appeared on his forehead.

He could feel her gaze burning holes on his face as he avoided staring at her or else he'll blow a fuse.

"Tuna," He handed her a sunflower that he carefully plucked on his small garden.

Nozomi looked surprised, to say the least, but easily masked it with her usual expression.

"Thank you, Inumaki-senpai." She gave him a small smile which made his heart beat faster. He hastily sat down next to the two females who were teasing him.

"I'll just get a vase," The ravenette stood up as she left the room.

Once she was out of the room everyone cheered for their hopeless friend.

"ALL THANKS TO ME!" Kugisaki screamed with a smug look but Panda scoffed underneath her.

"No, thanks to me it was my idea!" Panda argued as the two yet again bickered over something small.