Chapter 01

Nini was abruptly woken up by her alarm clock blaring 'Are you ready for it' by Taylor Swift. She groaned and switched off the alarm. She slept for another five minutes before someone knocked on the door and opened it. She peeked from under her sheets to see who it was.

There stood a lady in her mid 30s with a smile on her face. She was wearing a white blouse and a long grey skirt and an apron on top. She was Nini's caretaker since she was 5 and has grown quite fond of her since her dads always working they spend all the time together.

Jocelyn- Good morning Miss Nini*smiles*

Nini- Good morning,Jocelyn how are you?

Jocelyn- I'm good but you need to get dressed now

Nini- Ugh can't I stay home today?

Jocelyn- You know today is your first day of senior year plus if your late again Gina and Kourtney will kill you *mocks scared face*

Nini- *laughs*I love them but I hate them sometimes

Jocelyn- *laughs* I know now get dressed don't make me come up here again

Nini- Okay*chuckles*

Gina and kourtney have been Ninis friend since the first day of kindergarten they have been together through everything. These two are the only girls who know the truth about her parents and everything.

Nini sighed loudly and got up to get dressed before Jocelyn comes back.

She took a nice long shower as she had an hour to get ready. She brushed her teeth,washed her face and did her buisness and then with a towel tied around her she went to her walk in closet deciding on what to wear.

She decided on light blue jeans,a white crop top and her white converse. She put on some mascara and foundation and put her hair in a high pony.

She grabbed her bag and went downstairs and saw Jocelyn waiting for her with a bottle full of orange juice just as how she likes it.

Nini- Thank you *sips the juice*

Jocelyn- No problem now go and enjoy your first day of school

Nini- *sighs*you sure i cant stay home today?

Jocelyn- 100% sure now go!!*laughs*

Nini- Bye,love you

Jocelyn- Love you too

This was always how her mornings go she wakes up,gets dressed and goes to school with the help of Jocelyn. Her father always drowns himself in work after her mom died when she was 15.

He does sometimes make time for her but she still wishes she could have more time with him but it's fine for her.

She gets in her black jeep and starts her drive there. She reaches school in 15 minutes and parks her car in the parking lot and makes her way to the front of the school where she sees her two friends waiting for her.

She sees both of her friends already looking like they will kill anyone who talks to them. They are certainly not morning people.

Nini- Morning*smiles*

Kourtney- How are you so happy in the morning?*walks inside the school*

Nini- I am not I'm just not showing it to everyone*shrugs*

Gina- Smart but I swear to god if anyone annoys me today I might kill them

Kourtney- Sweetie Ill help you