Chapter 04

Ricky's Pov:-

Today was Monday morning everyone was dreading today but Ricky woke up with a smile which was very rare.

And you might be thinking,why is he smiling on a freaking Monday morning?

Well the answer is....the one brunette girl he saw in the gala and took away his breath.

The whole weekend and while getting dressed right now he had only that one girl in his mind.

He was thinking about how in school she was a simple girl with two best friends and is sassy,and in the gala she was the girl who was the most scariest guys daughter.

He gets dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans with a leather jacket on top. After setting his hair he goes to the kitchen and waits for the others to come downstairs.

After sometime of waiting the guys come downstairs.

EJ- Oh Ricky,what are you doing here so early?*yawns*

Ricky- EJ,it's time for school

Andrew- You sure it's for school and not a certain brunette*wiggles his eyebrows*

Ricky- Well you were very cozy with Gina and Kourtney*raises an eyebrow and both boys flip him off*

Blake- I am really excited to meet the girls today

Henry- Same

Ricky- Just stay away from Nini,okay?*everyone nods* okay lets go

All the guys carry there bags and make there way to there cars and start there way to school. When they reach school they put on there glasses and walk inside seeing all the girls swoon on them but every guy has stone cold faces on but apparently thats a turn on to girls.

Roger- Where are the girls?

Blake- I don't know but in yesterdays class the sir did tell they are always late

Ricky- I think they are late again*sighs*

Henry- What's with the sigh mate*smirks*

Ricky- Flip off asshole*shows the bird*

George- Stop being so mean to the guys who's in love*winks at him*

Ricky- I am not in love with her

George- So you finally confess your feelings towards me?*looks at him with wide eyes*

Ricky- Shut up hoe,what the fuck

George- I am just kidding*rolls his eyes* And your not my type by the way

Andrew- Enough of this love fest,who has what class now?

Everyone tells the class and Ricky,George,Andrew,Henry have the same class and Roger,Caleb,Blake have the same classes.

Andrew- We all sit with Nini and her friends for lunch so just look for our table

Roger- Do you guys now?*raise an eyebrow*

Blake- Just see his face*everyone laughs at Ricky*

Before they start walking a girl bangs into Blake but he catches her before falling down ya know the clitche shit making me roll my eyes.

I look at her properly and it's a girl with short blue dyed hair,brown eyes and all black clothes with a straight face

The girl- Oh my I am so sorry I didn't see you guys

Blake- Why were you in such a rush

The girl- I'm not I just needed to talk to someone

Blake- Who is this someone?

The girl- Nini! Apparently she's by the door waiting for me*rolls her eyes* it's always like this I come inside early and then I go out to get Nini and her gang

Roger- Are you her friend?

The girl- Nope,I hate that bitch but I'll see you guys around*rushes away*

Ricky- Did she straight up call Nini a bitch?*angry*

Roger- She did,but dang was she hot

Caleb- Let's just go to class

Everyone leaves for there class,today me and the guys had geography as the first session and I briefly remember Nini saying she's in this class too so that's fun I guess.

The guys are sitting at the back listening to the teacher who's going on and on about his stupid pet but Ricky was not paying attention as Nini had still not come to the class.

George- Where's Nini?

Andrew- I'm not sure bri*shrugs*

Ricky- She'll be here

Henry- How do you know?*smirks*

Ricky- Flip off

The class drag on and still the guys have not seen Nini or the girls anywhere.

It's finally lunch and everyone took there lunch and sat on a table.

Blake- Man I really wanted to meet them *pouts*

Andrew- Wait,is that them?

Ricky- *looks at them* they are coming here

Nini- Hey guys*smiles and sits down*

Andrew- Nini,how are you?

Kourtney- Dont even this bitch legit made us come here in the morning and then leave for some Mcdonalds*rolls her eyes*

Nini- Hey, I love Mcdonald,okay?

Gina- Whatever

EJ- Actually we wanted to talk to you

Nini- Whats up?*steals a fry from Ricky*

Ricky- Did you steal a fry from me just now?

Nini- Yes,yes I did. Now what's the question?

EJ- In the morning some girl crashed into Blake and told that she hates you, why?

Nini- How does the bitch look like?*boredly*

Blake- Short blue hair,brown eyes

Nini- *chuckles* she's my friend Bella

Henry- But she called you a bitch?*confused*

Nini- I call most of my friends like that she loves me

Henry- Weird*raises an eyebrow*

Nini- Whatever, so are you guys actually going to class now?

George- I don't want to but....

Nini- We girls were going to the mall,want to come? We can get something there to eat

Ricky- Yeah let's go

George- Dude seriously!!*whines*

Ricky- Shut up and get up

Nini- *smirks*get up boys you heard him

All guys grunted and started walking. I was too whipped and I didn't even care as long as I saw a smile on Ninis face.

We went to the mall and all the girls shopped and the guys were holding there bags.

And they say I am whipped.

Nini- Lets go now I'm tired*whines*

Kourtney- Yeah,Andrew can you give me my bags?

Andrew- Yeah sure*hands it to her*

Kourtney- Thanks,we will leave now *the girls leave*

Andrew- *coughs*Rickys a simp

Ricky- Lets go home now*glares at him*

♡♡♡♡♡♡
So Yeah this was my boy Ricky's pov this wasn't great or anything but whatever enjoy!. See yall next time<3