Chapter 14

Nini and Anthony went to Anthony's home and watched some shows on Netflix...that's what you think they did right? Wrong they watched all of the disney movies they could find and Nini sang all the songs while dancing around the room making Anthony sigh and cringe and scream at her to stop but would she? Again the answer is no.

It was finally 6:15 and still both of them were awake watching Mulan...and obviously the animated version because actually we all know why.

She turned her head to only see Anthony sleeping peacefully near her she kissed his forehead and put the blanket over him she smiled and walked over to his room.

Lucklily there was some of her clothes inside his closet as she used to sleepover most of the days so she quickly had bath and got dressed.

She went downstairs and saw Mr and Mrs.Hill sitting on the table with some coffee in there hands.

Nini- Hi,Mr and Mrs Hill

Mrs Hill- Oh,hi Nini I didn't know you were staying over

Nini- It was a last minute plan*laughs*

Mr Hill- Good for you I made you some pancakes(I didn't do that on purpose)

Nini- Thank you soo much I am so hungry right now*places hand on growling stomach*

Mr Hill- Oh,we know both my girls love my food*laughs*

Mrs Hill- No need to boast your already big ego*rolls her eyes*

Mr Hill- You love it tho*kisses her cheek*

Nini- Gross*scrunches her nose*

Mrs Hill- When you find your forever guy you won't be saying no to him

Nini- I am going to be single my whole life I don't need a guy

Mrs Hill- That's true but everyone needs a guy sometime

Mr Hill- Yeah sometimes*mockingly and sets pancakes on the table*

Nini- Thank you*starts eating*This is soo good

Mr Hill- *chuckles*thank you neens you need to come home often like you used to

Nini- Yeah I'll be here so much that you will be bored of me

Mr Hill- We'll never be bored of you*smiles*

Anthony- I knew you loved her more than me*walking inside the kitchen*

Mr Hill- Why do you look like a zombie?

Anthony- Your favorite girl made me watch all disney movies yesterday*yawns and slumps in his chair*

Nini- We all know that they love me more than you*squeezes his cheeks*

Anthony- Fuck off*removes her hands and pouts*

Mrs Hill- Language Anthony

Anthony- Sorry*sheepishly*

Nini- *finishes the pancakes*Anthony could you give me your car keys?

Anthony- May I ask why?*raises an eyebrow*

Nini- Because you picked me up from school and now I don't have a car and I am pretty sure you won't drive me to school

Anthony- You are right...but I am not sure if I want to give it to you

Nini- Why?

Anthony- You burnt my last car