Chapter 08

The Guy's Pov:-

I really love Nini but we all know that we can't be together so we have to keep our relationship a secret as her dad won't allow it.

Like who would want a bodyguard and the person I have to take care of in a relationship*scoffs* I know right.

But I really want to show the whole world that I have the best and most wonderful girl.

She makes me feel things that I shouldn't feel. She makes me happy and a weird butterfly feeling in my stomach.

Like I know when I had first started feeling things for her it was when I was 17 and Nini was 15 and I always had feelings for her but then I started having more.

I never told her and because I thought she would think of me as her older brother or just her Bestfriend.

I remember that day like it happened yesterday I was doing some work when I saw Nini running home crying which broke my heart.

I immediately left my work and ran behind her to her room.

Flashback:-

Christopher- *knocks on her door* Nini what's wrong open the door

Nini- Its nothing Chris,just go away*sniffles*

Christopher- Come onNini tell me

Nini- *opens the door and hugs him*Christopher?

Christopher- Yeah, Neens?

Nini- I can't keep this in anymore

Christopher- What? Your scaring me,please tell me what's wrong

Nini- I know you think of me as just like your fuck buddy but...*sniffles*

Christopher- Nini,obviously I don't think of you as just like that we're friends..Bestfriends if you would like. But who fuck *shrugs making Nini smile*

Nini- Shut up*laughs*

Christopher- Baby tell me,is this why you were sad?

Nini- No,I...um..leave it it's stupid

Christopher- Nothing you say is stupid,sweetie*holds her tightly*

Nini- I kinda have..feelings? For you

Christopher- What?*shocked*

Nini- Forget what I said I knew that I shouldn't have said that obviously you don't like me back*rambles*

Christopher- *chuckles*Nini,take a deep breath please

Nini- Why are you laughing?

Christopher- Your so naive,I like you too...and yes more than a friend as I know girls like tend to overthink

Nini- Are you serious? Your not telling this to make me happy right?

I kiss her softly on the lips not like the ones we did before the rushed ones these are like those soft,slow kisses

Christopher- Does this answer your question?

Nini- *Breathless*Yeah

Christopher- Good I like you soo much Nini

Nini- I like you soo much too Christopher

Flashback Ends

We used to be fuck buddies if you guys didn't get that part,we both had a lot of sexual tension so we decided to this 'No strings attached' shit but in between somewhere we both fell for each other.

I just really want to tell Robert but I really want to be alive too*chuckles*

Plus nobody needs to worry when we workout in the bed we use protection.
Remember kids always use it.

We just have to wait for her dad to get down of his mafia position so that Nini can get it and then we both can be together.

I can't wait to hold her and kiss her in public showing everyone that she's mine and mine only.

But until then we have to keep this a secret which is soo hard for me to look at her everyday and not able to kiss or hold her in front of everyone.

I only get to see her after everyone sleeps so at 3 or sometimes never.

Until her dad retires it will always be a forbidden relationship.

So this is the whole story of Nini and I.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

That was a roller coaster am I right *laughs*. Ok so Yup its gonna get more interesting and juicy so get ready. Updates may take a while tho so just warning