Chapter 03

The next day Nini woke up and turning on her side but seeing that nobody was sleeping next to her she felt a frown coming over her face she quickly dismissed the thought and took her phone to see that it was already 1 in the afternoon.

She quickly got dressed and went downstairs to see Jocelyn setting the table.

Nini- *yawning* good morning

Jocelyn- Miss its afternoon *chuckles*

Nini- *smiles sheepishly*Right,did dad leave for work?

Jocelyn- Yeah he'll be back around 10 in the night

Nini- Okay,what's for lunch?

Jocelyn- Its your favourite, pizza

Nini- Pizza? From when did you allow me to eat pizza?

Jocelyn- I was too tired to cook,don't judge

Nini- *chuckles and raises hand in surrender* okay

Jocelyn- Come on eat

We ate together laughing and talking about everything.

After lunch I decided to message my friends to go somewhere or just go to someone's house.

~~
I'm friends with a MAFIA ;)

Does anyone wanna meet?

Gina
Sure,where?

Kourtney
You guys can come over to my house

Yeah sure

Gina
Ok,lets go

Kourtney
See you guys

~~

Nini got dressed in jeans shorts and a white plain shirt and tied her hair back.

She went downstairs and saw Jocelyn.

Jocelyn- Where are you going miss Nini?

Nini- I'm going to Kourtneys house. I'll be back in two hours

Jocelyn- OK sure,take care

Nini- I will,byee

She got into her jeep and went to Kourtneys house and rang the doorbell.

Kourtney- Hey girl come in,Gina's inside already *closes the door*

Nini- Oh god what movie did she choose?*goes to the kitchen*

Kourtney- Some dumb cliche movie*rolls her eyes*

Nini- Of course*scoffs and goes in the living room*

We watched some dumb cliche movie and then talked about yesterday's gala both laughed when I told them about the reaction about the guys.

After some few hours I thought that it should be better that I should leave.

I reached home after some time and saw dad and Christopher in the kitchen.

Nini- Hey dad, Christopher

Dad- Hey Nini,where were you?*raises an eyebrow*

Nini- I had gone to Kourtneys house*takes orange juice in a cup*

Dad- Okay

Nini- Ill be upstairs if you want me

Dad- Do you need dinner?

Nini- No thank you,I ate at Kourts

Dad- Oh OK,goodnight then

Nini- Goodnight

Christopher- Goodnight Miss*nods and smirks*

Nini- *winks and runs to her room*

She watches some show on Netflix at 9 she goes to get dressed for bed. She does her routine and lies down on her bed waiting for a certain guy.

She wasn't too sleepy so she waits and watches some more shows.

At around 10:30 she finally sees a familiar green eyes making a smile come on her face.

Nini- *whines*why were you so late today?

Someone- *chuckles* you know I have to wait for your dad to fall asleep

Nini- I know*pouts*

Someone- *kisses her pout*stop doing that

Nini- I'm tired because of lady nights...um..workout so let's just cuddle today

Someone- Okay anything for you sweetheart

Both of them cuddle and soon Nini goes to sleep feeling safe in his muscular arms making her feel safe in his arms.
She drifts away to sleep before feeling him kiss her forehead making her smile and then letting sleep overcome her.

The next day 'Sunday' she again woke up with him making her smile to turn into a frown. She changes and eats breakfast with Jocelyn and then later the whole day was in her room eating and watching some movie. Only to come out of her room to have dinner with her dad.

When she goes to sleep that night as she had school the next day she felt a dip in her bed and someone pulling her close to his chest making Nini the small spoon having a smile on her face.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ok,so yeah this was fun it isn't a long chapter but the fun with Ricky and the gang will start from the next chapter so yeah bye<3 audrey_sparkles here you go ;)