Chapter 16

Gina has never believed true love and shit so she doesn't think that she should date EJ. No she doesn't have any problem with him being in a mafia like she actually thinks that awesome because of Nini's stories. She thinks that EJ would only hurt her if she allows her heart to to open.

She has only warmed up to two people her whole life her two friends Nini and Kourtney. Now you might be thinking what about her parents? Like when ever I have seen people like this the only thing warming them or softens there hearts are there parents or siblings,but no for some reason she can't open up to them like she does her friends for some reason. Yes,she knows that she should open up to her family but she just can't how much ever she tries.

EJ has been trying to get her attention since the first day and she doesn't know what the heck to do. Like she could allow him but she just doesn't know if she can trust anyone expect them. She has started warming up towards Angela but she doesn't know about the guys yet.

And who doesn't like the idea of being an independent single bitch? Right like I don't need a guy actually who even needs a guy unless you are a werewolf and ya know mates and shit then yeah obviously you need a guy but now you all are humans and you don't need no man thank you very much.

She knows this is mean or I'm actually not sure if it is but oh well,it's not her fault that he liked a girl who is off limits and has trust issues*shrugs carelessly and smiles*

Whatever I don't know where that moment came from but the only thing you need to know is that me Gina talks the truth and only the truth so thank you very much.

EJ,he knows Gina is playing hard to get but ya know he will do anything as he is already whipped and he will proudly say he,Ricky and Andrew are whipped...actually don't tell the others they will kill him okay thank you so much.

No it's not that they scare me they are just too much....how should I say this? Idiots and they want to keep up there bad boy image but that ain't gonna help them not with them being whipped for the girls*sighs*.

Unfortunately none of the girls gave a hard time to any of the other guys except obviously Gina who continuously gives me like glares and doesn't give me a fucking chance and me being me am going to wait for her and I promise you guys that I will get the girl even if she doesn't give me the time of day.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
I legit don't know what this chapter is but like I think it makes sense with Gina and EJ telling there point of view of the situation so yeah...see ya guys next time<3