Chapter 11

I didn't want to leave Nini alone but my men and Dad is with her so she will be fine. We quietky crept into the house,Nini motioned us to see the floor above and she went to floor below. We quickly obeyed her and checked all the rooms but we didn't see anyone so we went to where the others are everybody was checking the last room for some reason everyone was together they must've checked every other room.

Ricky- We checked all rooms nobody is there*sighs*

Nini- Wow am I dumb*groans*

Mike- What? Do you know where they are?

Nini- Yeah,follow me

We all follow Nini without a second thought,the way my whole gang just trusts her amazes me as no one except me and dad can control them but they just included Nini without any questions but I mean she is a badass bitch so I mean...

Bad Ricky stop thinking about her focus on the situation in hand.

We went towards the back of the house and saw another door Nini sighed in relief and picked the lock open all others were seeing her in amazement. We finally went in with our guns ready and saw Mike and Christopher tied to there chairs with there hands,legs and mouth tied together. They were beaten but I think only some ribs must've been broken.

I turned towards Nini and saw her glaring at someone and in return he just smiled sweetly he mad me sick.

Nini- Wjat the fuck Xavier? Why the fuck would you do this?*spits angrily*

Xavier- Calm down my little kitten

I think I just fucking puked when he called her kitten.

Nini- Leave them now!

Xavier- And why would I do that?

Nini- I swear to god leave them before I shoot you*points her gun*

Xavier- You wouldn't do that would you?

Nini- And why wouldn't I? Because I am pretty sure nobody would miss your ugly face*smiles*

Xavier- Are you seriously talking about your future husband like that? *turns to Robert* is this how you raised your daughter?*scoffs*

Mike- He raised her much better than you*angrily*

Nini- Aww did you seriously think that would affect me?*laughs loudly*

Xavier- You wouldn't want to shoot me*smirks*

Two guys with guns come and stand behind Robert and Christopher

We look at Nini to see her scared or anything like that but she laughs confusing everyone and not just any laugh a spine chilling scary laugh.

Nini- You are a scared ass you don't have the guts to do anything to do them*smirks*

Xavier- Is that so? I am not that naive kid anymore who you were bestfriends with, I am a mafia leader now

Nini- Awww a loser is a leader like please tell me how? Did you cry and beg your dad?

Xavier- No I did not do anything like that you want to know what I did?

Nini- Please*smiles sweetly*

Xavier- I killed him

Nini- Cool cool,do you seriously expect me to believe that?

Xavier- You still don't believe me?

Nini- Obviously no*laughs* now tell your men to lower there guns

Xavier- First tell your people

Nini- No I won't,I don't trust you*shrugs*

Xavier- You know what I need to show you a lesson you need to know who's you are

Nini- I am no one's no one owns me*scoffs*

Xavier- Fine you want to be a bitch then okay be a bitch*starts walking towards the two* Now who should I kill?

Nini- You won't kill anyone so stop wasting your time

Xavier- Let me see*ignores her*

Nini- *mutters*Asswipe

Xavier- You know who we should shoot?

Nini- Please tell me*bats her eyes at him*

Xavier- Him*points gun at Christopher*

I look at Nini and see that her face has no trace of humor on it anymore and she got a dark scary look on it now making this a whole lot scarier.

Nini shoots Xavier on his knee making him scream out and fall down on the floor we quickly walk towards the other two guys and shoot them. Dad goes and unties Robert but it was too late as we could hear a bullet being fired. Everyone stopped and stared at the two.

Robert was fine but Christopher was shot in his abdomen and was bleeding heavily,dad quickly went to his side and untied his hands Nini shot Xavier and then ran towards him hugging him tightly.

Nini was tightly hugging him while sobbing on his shoulder

Nini- I am so sorry Christopher this is all my fault*sobs*

Christopher- Shush this is not your fault at all it's that creeps*groans and eyes start shutting*

Nini- Please Christopher stay awake

Christopher- I am so sorry Neens*kisses her and then Andrew picks him and takes him in the car*

Nini- Dad*sobs and hugs him*

Mike- Neens come on let's go to the hospital*hold her and takes her in his car*

Ricky and all his members were staring at everything going on in front of them looking at Nini with a soft look in there eyes. Ricky wanted to comfort her but obviously now was not the time to do that.

They all quickly sat in the car and went to the hospital.

They met with Andrew he said that he's in the emergency room right now so all walk in the waiting room with Nini who has her head on Roberts's shoulder staring straight forward and others waiting patiently,they wanted to make sure if they both were okay but both of them didn't talk except Robert who talked to Mike.

They were waiting for what felt like hours on end but in reality must've been about an hour or two,Nini was scared as he was the only one who she actually loved and they were planning on telling her dad in somedays about there relationship but now she doesn't even know if he would live to see another day.

She excused herself and went to the washroom she quickly washed her face with water and stared at her reflection seeing her bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks she quickly wiped her face and went back out sitting near her father and Mike.

She finally slept still thinking about Christopher.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ok,so he's shot our boy was finally shot I don't know if I want him to live or I might just put him in a coma or some shit like that so let's see... ok whatever enjoy tho yay<3