Chapter 09

Nini got up early for some reason she was a bit confused as today she got up before her alarm and that has never happened to her so without a second thought she went back to sleep turning her alarm off as she thought that she could get up herself later on before school.

That did not go as planned tho as Gina and Kourtney were in her house waking her up and finding some outfit for the day. Sometimes Nini loves her friends but right now she wanted to kill them as they woke her up.

She got up with a scowl on her face and got dressed as quick as she could and all three got into her car and drove to school. Nini was the only one who was not worried as she was never on time and obviously everyone knew that. When she reached the school she saw that the second class was about to start but what caught her attention was Rickys gang was outside school leaning on there bikes smoking.

Nini was not gonna lie the whole gang were hot as fuck but she already had a boyfriend so she shook her head to remove those thoughts from her head and tuned in to the conversation that her friends were having.

Gina- Fuck they look hot as hell

Kourtney- I know right*eye raping them*

Nini- Gross stop eye raping them

Gina- Stop lying to yourself you want to do that too mostly to Ricky*smirks*

Nini- I don't know what you are saying

Gina- Whatever you are hopeless and you will die single

Nini- Thank you Gina

Kourtney- But you will have your cats with you so that's good

Nini- You seriously want me to be the crazy cat lady*shocked*

Gina- I am pretty sure you are going to be that but a bad ass one

Nini- Whatever lets just go out and stop checking them out from my car*gets out*

Gina- Unless Ricky steps up his game*reaches the guys*

Andrew- What were you guys doing in the car?*raises an eyebrow*

Nini- Oh,you know talking about my future*shrugs and takes a cigarette from Ricky*

Ricky- Do you have to always do that?*sighs*

Nini- Oh come on Ricky,my future is horrible I am gonna be the crazy cat lady in the future and you are angry that I took your cigarette...the fuck is wrong with you?

Ricky- I- Crazy cat lady?

Gina- She has never dated anyone in her life and now shes in her last year of high school she really needs to date

Roger- You've never dated anyone?*raises an eyebrow*

Nini- Nope I haven't found the one I guess*shrugs*

Ricky was internally smiling when he heard that she,the one he wants is single and has never dated anyone in her life so that would be good as she won't have any ex or anything he can finally take his chance and she won't be the crazy cat lady and will be know as "Ricky's Girl" and I can she her off as my baddass girlfriend.

Caleb- Ricky why the fuck are you smiling like that?

Ricky- No reason

Nini- Creepy*laughs*

Ricky- Fuck you*flips her*

Nini- Did you just flip me off?

Ricky- Yes,yes I did. What are you gonna do crazy cat lady?

Nini- Fuck you*stomps and goes inside the school*

Roger- You guys are already fighting like a married couple*coos*

Gina- You know Ricky you should really ask Nini out before it's too late

Ricky- I know*sighs and rubs his face*

Ricky wants to ask Nini out but he's scared of rejection plus she is a fearless bitch but just because of that he wants her even more and now he just wants her in his arms and he will do anything for her. She's his Queen and he wouldn't want anyone other than Nini...he just needs the right time now.

After some several long grueling hours school had ended Nini had avoided Ricky,and Ricky was thinking of how to ask Nini to be his girlfriend but first he needs to ask her out on a date.

When he and his gang came out of the school building they saw Nini and them already on there way home. Ricky sighs and goes to his car and goes home.

he knew how Nini was as Robert,her dad was the leader of the mafia and he's the most ruthless and powerful man. Nini would become like him in the future but he would love to be next to her and see her kicking others asses and doing some other cool shit.

He was determined to make her his and to show others that she is off limits and that everybody should stay away or the consequences wouldn't be so good.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ok,so yeah I deleted the last chapters as I didn't like it so much so let's see how the story turns out I'm excited actually ;) I might make it more interesting in the next chapters..Sorry for the delay for these chapters my life is fucked up right now so whenever I have time I will write and update the book so I will take time or I might update tomorrow who know only time can tell. ok,bye hoes