Chapter 02

Gina and Kourtney had just left Nini's room after half an hour.

Gina did her hair and Kourtney did her makeup. Only because of Gina ordering them around they could get dressed fast.

Now Nini was staring at her reflection smiling softly.

She was wearing a light red long dress,it was strapless and tight at the chest area and had a long slit at the left side showing her leg.

She didn't want to go but she didn't want to stay in the shadows anymore and just come out and go to the gala for the first time without her mom.

She was snapped out of her daydream from a knock on her door.

Christopher- You look beautiful Miss Nini *smiles*

Nini- Thank you *blushes*

Christopher- I came up here to tell you that your dad's waiting for you downstairs

Nini- Okay let's go*walks*

Christopher- I would really love the dress more if it was off you*winks*

Nini- You pervert*blushes*

Christopher- Your cute*chuckles*

Robert- You look pretty*smiles*

Nini- Thank you dad

Robert- Nini remember you can't go anywhere in the gala without Christopher,okay?

Nini- Yeah dad,I know

Robert- OK,Christopher look after her

Christopher- I'll protect her with my life*nods*

Robert- Good thats all i need to know.

Robert leads Nini outside the house where there was a limo and some cars behind them with guards in it.

We sit in the limo and Christopher sits in the passenger seat mumbling in his ear piece to let the other guards open the gates for them.

Now,you guys might be wondering... Who the fuck is Christopher, Well he is my personal bodyguard. He is the third closest to me besides my dad and Jocelyn.

He was with me since I was 5 years old,he's not too older than me he's only two years older than me so I kind of grew with him and when at twelve years old he started working as my personal bodyguard as my dad trusted him to take care of me.

He has straight back hair with some jell in it, green eyes,perfect face and a built body making everyone fall for him but has a straight intimating face.

After sometime we reached the place dad chose for the gala and stood near the door. Everyone had straight faces on.

Robert- Nini stay with Christopher the whole time*seriously*

Nini- Yeah,I know I will dad

Robert- Okay good,do you have your bracelet?

Nini- Yup*shows it*

Robert- OK,lets go

This is a special bracelet and Nini has been wearing since forever. This bracelet is silver and is in a shape of a snowflake. Whenever she is danger she just needs to press the centre of the snowflake and Robert and Christopher will be notified.

We walked in and saw lots of people with suits and straight faces looking at us. Some were shocked looking at me and coming to talk and introduce themselves.

Most of the guys were undressing me with there eyes...perverts

Nini- *whispers* Christopher!

Christopher- Miss? What's wrong?