Part 41: Anxiety / The new manager

June's point of view

I woke up alone and tired this morning. Michael wanted to talk last night, because he couldn't sleep, once again. We talk about lots of things, like his family, and how much they'll love me according to him. We also talk about the future, and how we imagine it, and I was surprised to see that, when Michael was talking about his future, he didn't say "I", but he always said "we". He wants to buy a house in New York for the both of us, so we can be close to my mom and my family. He also told me he wanted me to move with him at Neverland, when the tour is over. Honestly, it's a great idea, I'd love to move in with him. Neverland is such a wonderful place. Wherever you're from, when you set foot in here, it feels like home. Then he told me about children, and how much he can be himself when he's around them. Considering he didn't have a proper childhood, he told me that having children around him is a way for him to have the childhood he missed because of Jospeh, his dad. I remember the first time we talked to each other, Michael told me about how his dad was with him and his brothers, how rough he was with them. Last night, he explained that he has forgiven him through the years, that thanks to him, he is the one he is today. He is such a sweetheart... 
I decided to get out from bed at ten, and to have breakfast in front of TV. I made my way to the kitchen, and grabbed some milk and cornflakes. As I sat at the kitchen counter, I noticed a little note on it wich read: 

"June, 
I'll be back around noon if everything's going fine. I didn't want to wake you up this morning, I didn't want to interrupt this sexy snoring of yours...
I'm crazy for you.
Love, 
Mikey"

I couldn't help it and slightly laughed. Me? Snoring? Nerver! This is the kind of thing that light up your day. I couldn't stop myself from smiling, I have the sweetest boyfriend ever, seriously. 

I decided to eat my breakfast in the livingroom. I turned the TV on, and put a news channel on. I couldn't understand a word the journaslit was saying, since I heard "Michael Jackson". The journalist was visibly in front of the stadium where, I suppose, Michael was rehearsing. There was a lot of reporters and fans waiting for him to show up. I hope he won't get hurt again. Some of his fans are really hysterical. 

I finished my breakfast around 10:30 am, and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and took a hot shower. When I was done, I put some nude make up and curled my hair a little. I don't do this very often because it takes time, but when I have time, I love to curl my hair. Then, I chose some black skinny jeans and a V-neck white blouse and put a wool carigan on top of it. As I had time left, I decided to go out and buy some groceries to make lunch for Michael. I put on a brown and white scarf and my aviators, took my purse and get out of the room. To my surprise, I noticed Pit, one of Michael's bodyguard, waiting at the door. 

"Hey Pit, what are you doing here?" I asked, greeting him by a friendly hug. 

"Morning June. Michael asked me to be there in case you needed something. Where are you going?" He gently asked. 

"To the grocery store. Do you know where I can find one?" 

"Yup, there is one just down the street. I'll come with you" He said, walking by my side. 

"Sure" I said with  a smile. Pit is such a kind man, and I think Michael consider him as a friend. They have worked together for almost two years. 

"What are you planning to cook?" He asked, as we arrived outside the hotel. 

"Lasagnas. I loooove lasagnas." 

"You know how to cook that? Shit, Michael's a lucky guy!" He said, laughing.