Part 10: Getting to know each other (pt. 2)

“Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so I call your name. Whispers at morning, our love is dawning. Heaven's glad you came... You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong, I'm so proud to say I love you. Your love's got me high, I long to get by this time ts forever, Love is the answer.”

“Come on, I'll sing this part with you !” said Michael, joyfully. 

 “I hear your voice now, you are my choice now. The love you bring... Heaven's in my heart, at your call I hear harps, and angels sing. You know how I feel, this thing can't go wrong. I can't live my life without you... 

We marked a pause and then we continued.

"I Just can't hold on, I feel we belong...
 My life ain't woth living, if I can't be with you...”

Michael smiled, and ended the song by singing: “I Just can't stop... loving you”. It gave me chills... Oh my God. He looked at me, and asked me if I liked singing with him.  

"It was amazing... God, I can't believe I just sang with you, Michael."

What the hell ? Is that a tear rolling on my cheek ? No... I can't cry right now. I'll seem so pathetic. Too late... I already have tears in my eyes. Michael means so much to me. I never thought I would sing with him one day. Everything is possible in life, even if life's a bitch sometimes, just as Michael said earlier, we have to keep dreaming, and with a little of luck, these dreams will come reality. 
When Michael saw me crying, he raised my chin up, and took my tears a way with his thumb. I looked at him, smiling. He hugged me tightly. I was crying from happiness. 

"Are you gonna be ok ?" asked a concerned Michael. 

"I've never been more happy than I am now", I said, my head on his shoulder and my arms wrapped around his hips. "I'm sorry, I'm usally not this kind a girl, you know, the crying type. But I am really and honeslty, happy right now."

"Well, that makes me happy too, then", said Michael, all smiling. 

I could have stayed in his arms for hours. He smells so good. I wonder what his perfume is. Unfortunately, I had a call on my phone, and had to leave his arms to take the call. It was my mom. 

"Hey mom! What's up ?"

"Honey! I thought you would call me after the concert to tell me how it went... It's already 8pm"

She seemed really worried, and a little bit frustrated I did not call. He she only knew why I didn't... 

"I'm sorry mom, but I had a lot of emotions tonight..."

"What do you mean by "a lot of emotions" sweetheart ?

"I passed out, but I'm ok ! Anna took good care of me."

Michael looked at me. He seemed surprised. And that's normal... I did not tell him I fainted just after I met him.

"Took? You mean she already left ? I'm on my way to your place."

She hang up. NO ! She can't come here, she'll see Michael and I don't think he'll be glad if someone else knows he's here, even if it's my mom.

"Houston, we've got a problem..." I maked a pause. "Or not..."

He chuckled. 

"What's going on ?" He took a more serious look at me. "You should have told me you passed out ! I would have come here by myself instead of asking you to come and pick me up."

"It's ok Michael, I'm feeling really good. But the problem is, my mother's coming here."

"What's the problem ? You don't want her to see me with you, to see me here ?"

"Oh believe me, it's not even a problem for me. I thought it would be for you..."

"A problem, for me ? No, of course it's not ! She's your mother, and it's your place. I would be glad to meet her."