Partie 5: Dream or Reality?

When we felt the show's ending, I took Anna in my arms, and told her I was happy to be there with her with a huge smile on my face while she began crying. It was awesome, amazing, great. I'll never forget this concert, ever. I finally got to see MJ, who, by the way, noticed me and told me that he might marry me, and realized one of my dreams. At the end of the show, when people began to leave the building, I saw a giant man coming to me. He was very very tall, like 6"10, and he scared me. When he asked me to come with him, I was wondering what the hell was going on. It is when the man brought me to the backstages that I understood. He was leading me to Michael. Right there, my heart rate increased again. Am I really about to meet him?

Then it happened. He was there, just in front of me, more handsome than ever, smiling, looking at me with this wonderful doe eyes of his.

"Good evening, miss", he said politely.

"Hi", I said, like an idiot.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, um..." He trailed off, waiting for me to say my name.

"Um, June", I said, confused.

"It's really nice to meet you, June," he sweetly said, shaking my hand. "I noticed your sign in the audience. It was really funny and brave to do what you did," he gave me yet another bright smile.

"That is all me," I laughed. "Not for the brave part, but for the funny part. And, thanks to that particular sign, you might marry me," I said, and I wanted to punch myself.

I was about to regret it already, but then he laughed. Like, he laughed a high pitched laugh, like it was actually funny.

"That's what I said, indeed", he declared, when his laughter died down.

After a pause, he asked me if I would like to have a drink with him and the crew, because they're always having a little party after his shows.

"I would be really glad to spend this moment with you,"* I sincerely said. "Plus, I got something to celebrate. I'm graduated from college since last monday."

"Oh great," he said, walking by my side. "What did you study?"

"I studied languages. I speak english, french, chinsese, spanish and italian. I'll take a year off to travel the world, and then I will have to look for a job as a translator when I come back," I explained.

"Travelling is great. When I was younger that was my dream. Thanks to what I do now, I get to travel a lot," he smiled. "But you know, travelling has its pros and its cons."

"I know, right. Leaving family behind and all."

"Yeah," he sighed. "That's the major con, I guess."

When we arrived in the backstages, the crew, the dancers and a lot of other people were here and applaused Michael when he arrived. He's a superstar, and he showed it once again tonight.

Michael handed me my orange juice cup, as I requested, and I thanked him. It's amazing how comfortable I felt talking to him.

"Do you do that often? Bringing one of your fan backatge like this?" I asked him.

"This is actually the first time I ask Bill to get a girl from the crowd," he shyly said, looking down at his feet.

I was flattered, and I think I blushed. It made me feel important.

"Oh God, I forgot my friend, Anna! She must be worried sick!"

I took my phone from my bag, and looked at the screen: of course, the battery was dead.

"I'm so sorry! I just realized I kinda kidnapped you," he nervously said. "Would you please excuse me, I did not know."

"It's ok Michael, you realized one of my dreams just by being here in front of me. I won't blame you at all for this. You're an amazing person, and I really admire you," I smiled, once I met his gaze.

"It's really nice. I wish we could have more time together, so I can say exactly the same about you," he shyly smiled.

I smiled back and look down at my feet. I felt embarrassed, but kn the inside, I was screaming out of joy. 

"Wait, can I have your phone number? So we can talk, and you know,get to know each other."

I discretely pinched myself to see if I was dreaming or not, and it actually hurt, so I realized all of this was really happening. I looked at him with a blank expression, not knowing what to say. I was shocked. Damn, Michael freaking Jackson wants my phone number!

"Hum, June? Are you ok?"

"Oops, sorry," I said, snapping out of my thoughts. "Umh yes, of course, sure," I said, still confused.

Michael asked for a pen to a man standing behind him, and he handed it to me. He said I could just write it on his hand, and I did as told. The electricity I felt when I shook his hand was still here as I was writing my number on top of his giant hand.

"I'll call you soon," he promised, taking the pen back. "Good night, June," he smiled.

To my surprise, he gave me a little hug, and I hugged him back, wishing him a sweet night too. God, he smells so freaking good!

When I saw him, walking away from him, he smiled and looked at me like I was the most important person in the world. He just forgot all the people around us to make me feel this way. He was just the way I imagined him: sweet, caring, loving and... Hot.

When I found Anna back, I thought she would have killed me. She asked me plenty of questions about what I was doing, who was that giant man, why me, and so on, but no words came out of my mouth. I was still numb from what just happened.

Unfortunately for her, I had not the time to answer her questions because I passed out. Hilarious, isn't it? I was in front of my idol five minutes ago, and there, just in front of my best friend who I've known for years, I fainted. Like I said before, this awkward person is all me.