Part 8: Spending time with MJ

Michael :“You're hilarious. I love self-mockery... Both is perfect 4 me ! Where do we meet ?”

Me: “Where is the safer place 4 you ?”

Michael: “A place no one knows, no one will find me. There are fans waiting 4 me outside.”

Me: “What about my place ? I know it is a little bit intimate, but it's quiet, and no one will find you here. What do u think ?”

Michael: “Well, sounds like a good idea. Where do we meet ?”

Me: “I'm 10min away from you, I jump in my car, and i'll pick you up. I'll be parked next to this giant tree behind the building. If you don't find me, text me. I'm on my way.”

Michael: “Received 5/5, my captain.”

This last text made me laugh. It made me think of Captain Eo, the Disney movie he played in. He's damn hot in that movie,  by the way...
I loved this conversation. This is the only thought there was on my mind during my car trip. I was so excited to see him again, but I did not realize that I was driving to Michael Jackson. That he would be soon in my car, talking to me with his angel voice. I said earlier that Michael was like a member of my familiy, but after tonight, I see MJ more like the potential love of my life. Before tonight, I did not see Michael as every girl -who don't know him personally, I mean, those who have not met him yet- see him: as their soulmate, the love of their life and so on. I saw Mike more as a wonderful performer with a giant heart. But now, it's like he bewitched me with his eyes. When I looked into his eyes, when I saw his smile, I felt something different in me. I know I can dangerously fall in love with him. I know it, deep inside of me. 

When I arrived next to the famous Madison Sqaure Garden, I felt the adrenaline in me. I parked next to this big tree, as I said to Michael. I texted him to let him know I was there, and to tel him what kind of car I have: a red Ford Focus. It was my mom's car before. 
About 5 minutes later, Michael was in my car. He sat on the back seat, because he explained that he wanted to be hidden from paparazzis or fans. He wanted to prevent me from them, he said. 

  "I am sorry about this, really..."

"Sorry about what", I asked ?

"About all of this. Being hidden from eveyone..."

"Hey, I don't blame you at all. I would have told you if it bothered me to come here to pick you up. It is a pleasure to spend time with you. As I told you before, you're realizing one of my dreams. It been a long time I want to talk to you."

"That is sweet of you, July !"

I laughed. He surprised me. I did not know he was going to throw this like this. This guy is unpredictable.

"Come on, I know it was awkward... I feel so stupid... If you were not lying at the back, you would see me blushing..."

"It's ok, you made me laugh when I read this text. You're such a funny woman, and laughing is vital for human's health. I'm sure you can save lives !"

I chuckled. 

"One thing is sure, you saved mine", I said, seriously.

"What do you mean?", asked Michael.

"Let me park, and I'll explain you."

We rode the stairs, and arrived in my appartment. It's a fact that Michael's mansion Neverland is a bilion time bigger than my flat, but I think he really don't care about this.

"This is really lovely. You decorated it by yourself", asked Michael.

"Yes, this is one of my passion. I love making things with my hands."

"I love this too. I buy a lot of paintings, I like to see the work through the art. I think this is kind of unreal", he declared.

"I totally agree", I said, removing my jacket. "You can put your jacket on here, if you want to. Do you wish something to drink ? Coffee, tea, hot chocolat, tequila, vodka, beer, Coke... Orange juice ?"

"Mmh... I love orange juice, but I'm going to take a hot chocolate, thank you very much."

While making his chocolate, I was wathcing Michael carefully. He's really gorgeous. I love when he wears red like tonight. A red shirt, with a white t-shirt under and black pants. And thos eyes, and this smile... I'm melting.
A few minutes later, I brought Michael his drink, and we sat on the couch in the living room.