Part 15: The Reunion

When I arrived in front of my place, I saw a georgous black Mercedes parked where I use to park my car. It pissed me off. This parking spot is reserved for me, and it's written. This guy got to be kidding me... As a consequence, I had to park my car away from my home. I was in a good mood before, but now I'm just angry. 

When I got down the stairs of my flat, I saw a man, standing at my door. When I rode the stairs, I recognized Michael. He had his sunglasses on with a surgical black mask. He took the bags from my hands. 

"M-Michael ? What the hell are you doing here ?"

"I came to say that I miss you too", he said hugging me tightly. 

"But, w-what about the tour? Aren't you busy right now ?" I asked, a little bit confused. "Come in, you have things to explain to me."

We came in my appartment. Michael put the bags in the kitchen, removed his jacket and his surgical mask and sat on the couch next to me.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked me.

"Of course I am! Like I told you before, I missed you... Very much." I added. "But tell me, why are you here?"

"I told you, I just missed you. My tour through american countries is now over. I have a two weeks break now. I thought we could spend these days together. You know, to catch up."

" I'd love to, but I leave for Paris in two days..." 

"Aw, that's great ! This is where I'll begin my tour after my break. Maybe we could meet there!"

"I'll be gone already...", I said with sadness in my voice. 

Michael seemed sad too. It broke my heart. 

"I guess I have to enjoy these two days with you, then..."

"Would you come at my place with me ?"

"You mean... Neverland ? In California ? With you ?" I was confused. Is this a joke ?

He laughed and took his sunglasses off.

"Yes, June. In Neverland, California with me. I want to take you there."

"But what about Paris? It's not a solution..."

"I'll take care of this. I'll reimburse you for your plan ticket." he smiled with this wonderful smile he has.

"No Michael, I can't accept... It's too expensive..."

He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. I can't resist these eyes... 

"I hate you..." I said, half smiling. "I can't resist these eyes..."

"What eyes?" he said, giggling. 

"You know what I mean!"

"So... Is it a yes?" he asked me. He looked excited. How cute he is... 

"Umm... I don't know. It embarasses me, really..."

"Do it for me..."

I gave him a "Are you serious right now?" look, which made him laugh. 

"Yes, I'm serious", he said. Like he knew what I was thinking...

"FINE ! Ok ! I'll come with you..."

"YAY!"

I laughed. Like really laughed. He looked like a little child... 

"And when do we leave exactly?"

"When you're ready to go. I assume you have to pack your stuff?"

[MJ Fanfiction] What Happened That DayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara