Party

I shut my door as Colby walks off to the kitchen. I follow behind him, we get into the kitchen and Kat hands us shots. I take it real quick, "tequila?" I ask. Sam yells "you know it!" Colby walks outside while I grab two white claws. I walk outside to see him setting the beer pong table. I go to help, I pour beer in the cups. "Thanks" Colby says. I reply with "your welcome." More people start coming out and sitting in the hot tub. Me and Colby take a seat at the bar.

A- "you have your vape?"

C- "yeah, why?"

A- "can I hit?"

C- "sure"

Colby hands me his vape and I take a hit. Then I get up and start dancing. Kat and Tara come and dance with me. I take taras hands and start dancing with her. I look over to see Colby talking to a girl. It made me a little mad. I was about to walk over there but I stopped myself. He's not mine, so therefore he can flirt and do whatever with any girl.

I start dancing by myself bc Tara was dancing with Jake and Kat was dancing with Sam. I then feel someone tap my shoulder I turn around and see this guy.
(Just pretend Colby doesn't know who Kian is okay.)

A- "oh hi!"

?- "hey"

A- "do you need something?"

? - "not really, I just wanted to know if I could maybe have a drink with you?"

A- "why not"

I follow the guy over to the chairs and he opens a white claw for me. "Thank you" I said. He nod his head. He was kinda cute not gonna lie.

A-"So can I get your name?"

? - "Kian"

A- "nice!"

?- "and yours?"

A- "Alexa, but you can call me alex."

? - "nice... Wanna dance?"

A- "sure"

Next thing I know Is I'm grinding bodys with Kian. I then feel his lips being placed on mine. I take his hand a pull him into my room. I push him down on my bed and get on top of him. I take off his shirt and kiss his neck down to his stomach. That's really the last part I remember.
_________________________________________
Well that escalated quickly. Anyways vote, comment and follow. More coming soon. Byee bruvas ly ✖🖤