often

A- thanks!

Colby hands me a slice of pizza along with a soda.

C- of course.

He sits next to me. "What time is it?" I ask. "6:42" Colby replys. Oh okay. We finish up our food and put our platss in the sink.

C- movie?

A- sure. SAM, JAKE!

Sam and jake come running.

J- sup?

A- y'all down to watch a movie?

S- I mean Kat left and I'm bored so why not.

J- I'm down as well.

I walk into the living room as Jake Colby and Sam follow. I sit down on the couch as Colby lays his head in between my thighs. Sam and Jake sit next to each other on the opposite side. I start fiddling with Colby's hair as he scrolls threw Netflix. He chooses insidious. I countie to play with his hair, when I look over at Sam and Jake I see Sam whisper something.

A- wanna share with the class Sam?

S- *laugh* uh no.

I give Sam a snarky look and he mocks me. I then flip him off. I realized that Colby's breathing was softer, I look down and see him sleeping in between me. I giggle and smile a little as I continue to play with his hair. I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to being carried bridal style. I look up and see a tired Colby. He sets me down on my bed and covers me. He starts walking away. "Colbs?" I say in a tired voice. He turns around and looks at me "whats wrong?" He ask. I look at him and turn to my back patting the empty spot next to me. He lays next to me.

I reach over and sit on his lap. I take off his shirt. I place my lips on his. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and strattle my hips. He places his hand on my back. I take his hands and move them to my butt. I feel his smirk grow bigger threw the kisses. I feel a buldge in his joggers. I let go of the kiss and smile.

I get off of Colby and pull down his joggers. He then comes to me and takes off my crop top and my shorts. He reaches behind me and un clips my bra. He lays me down on my back and hovers over me. His kisses my neck while keeping contact. He massages my left boob as he leaves his Markings on the other one. I let out a hitched breath.

Colby kisses my lips then I feel his hand lowering down my stomach. I feel his hand inside my panties."Already so wet for me!" Colby says. He continues to kiss me as he rubs his thumb in circular motion. I moan threw the kiss. I then feel Colby's fingers inside me. I pull from the kiss and let out a moan. He covers my mouth. "Shhh, Sam and Jake are awake." I throw my head back as Colby's fingers stay inside me.

"Colby... I'm close." I whisper. He pulls his fingers out of me. I look at him and furrow my eyebrows. "Don't worry, I have something better." He says. I feel my underwear slide off then I watch as Colby takes his boxers off. I gaze at his member. he hovers over me getting close to my entrance teases me. "Stop teasing please." I whine as I try to move my hips.

Colby grabs my hips stopping me. "Calm down, you'll get what you want." He pushes into me making me let out a moan. He thrusts into me harder and harder Each time. I try to contain myself but I couldn't. Colby covers my mouth as he throws his head back containig himself. I hear a knock at the door but we Ingnore it. Colby's hand slips off my mouth and I let out a moan. "Sh- $h!t Colby." The door bardges open, We quickly get under the covers and I see....tbc
_________________________________________
Who do you think is at the door?