vegas! (⚠contains sexual image⚠)

I wake up in bed next to Colby. I shake him awake, "babe,cmon its 10am."

C- hmm.

I shake him even more, but he didn't even budge. I knew what would get him up. I sit in his lap. I run my hands up his bare chest and strattle my hips. Colby then opens his eyes.

C- Alex, what are you doing.

A- getting you up, should I stop?

C- no I'm good keep going.

A- mmm now that I think about it I'm good.

I get off of colbys lap and walk into my bathroom. I take off my shorts and my bra and get in my shower. I hear colby come Into the bathroom. He uses the restroom then gets in the shower with me.

I turn around and face him as he grips my waist. I look into his ocean eyes. He pulls my waist making me gasp as I gently kiss his lips. I wrap  my hands around the back of his neck. His soft lips pressed against mine felt so good, and I don't want it to end. It might be odd and to early to say but I wanna marry this man.

*20 minutes later*

*20 minutes later*

I get out the shower just wrapped in a towel and I go to my dresser when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to the door and answer it to see Sam. I smile at him.

A- morning.

I see Sam scan my body and look at my chest, as they were only covered with my towel.

S- uh, is um colby in here?

A- yeah, in the shower, why.

S- oh um no reason, just tell him that we are leaving early because I wanna hit up ihop, pancakes are 1$ today.

A- shit really, count me in! I tell him.

S- great thanks.

A- yup, no problem Sammy.

I close the door and go to my dresser and get ready. I put on

I put on a little mascara

I put on a little mascara. Colby comes out the bathroom in just a towel. I scan his abs. He comes up to me and uses his finger to wipe my lip.

C- you got a little something

A- oh please.

Colby chuckles and gets dressed.

He walks over to me again and slaps my  ass

He walks over to me again and slaps my  ass. I grin a little as I push his hand away.

C- I like you pants.

Colby winks at me and i giggle at the fact we were wearing the same pants. Me and Colby grab our suitcases and leave my room. We head out to the car to see Sam loading it.

A- are we all taking your Tesla,my Tesla or my Jeep?

S- my Tesla, or your tesla, but your Jeep isn't a good car for a drive.

A- eh i guess your right, we will just the yours.

S- okay.

Me and Colby put our stuff in the car. Then another car pulls up in the driveway. I already knew it was. Kat got outta the car and I hugged her. We all loaded up and got in. Me and kat in the back and Sam and Colby in the front. We drove to IHOP and parked. We got in and ordered food then left. We got back in the car.

We started going again untill about 30 minuets me and kat wanted snacks. So we stopped at the gas station and got a few things. We go back in the car and as I was getting back in kat got into the front.

A- kat are you still sitting in the back?

K- nah ima sit up here with Sam.

Sam placed his hand on Kats thigh and they leaned over and peck each other's lips.

A- gross.

S- oh hush it, you and colby full on make out around us.

Kat turns back and nods. I look at Sam threw the rearview mirror and make a face at him. He just laughs a little.

A- speaking of colby, whe-

C- right here, sorry I was in the bathroom.

Colby sits next to me in the back.

A- oh okay.

Sam starts driving again and colby fake yawns and smoothly puts his arm around me. He pulls me close to him and I cuddle my head into his chest. I put my feet on the seat. I felt a kiss being placed on my head. I giggle a- little and look up. I peck Colby's lips. In return I get a smile from him.
_________________________________________
Okay the next chapter is where things will get juicy. I PROMISE!