family dinner pt.2

We arrived and took our seat, I was nervous. I sat beside Colby's mom and Colby sat next to his dad.

C- it's been a bit mom and dad.

Mb- sure has.

C- I'm so rude. This sexy lad-

Mb- Cole!

I hide my blushing.

C- sorry mom, this is my girlfriend, Alex.

Colby holds my hand across the table.

Mb- nice to meet you.

A- you too, and you as well mr. Brock.

I look at his father and smile.

We order our food and began eating. I needed the salt but Colby band it. So I lead over my plate across the table grabbing it. I felt a pain in my k
Leg.

A- ow! Colby, did you just kick me!

All the attention turns to Colby. Colby just shakes his head.

Mb- anyway, how long have y'all been dating.

Mrs. Brock looks at me.

A- um a-

C- a- month.

A- oh ok.

I hear my phone ding. I look at the message.

Mrs

Mrs. Brock clears her throat, hinting me to put my phone down so I do. We finished eating and I pay. "Thank you it was a pleasure meeting you Alex." Mrs. Brock says.

A- you too,

I smile as we give our hugs. Colby holds my hand to the car. He opens my door for me. But instead he get in on my side. I give him a weird look. He motions his head for me to sit on his lap.

I sit down as he reclined the seat a little, just enough for us to sit comfortablely. I close the car door and take off his shirt. I grind my body against his as he puts his hand on my hips, moving my body. I kiss his neck. I start unbuttoning his pants when we see yellow lights signalling. I roll off Colby and start the car. I drive away quickly. We both start laughing.

We get to the trap house and I park! We get out of the car and I pull down my dress and fix myself. We open the dirt and I see sam, Kat, Tara and Jake. They all look at us.

T- where have y'all been?

S- why's Colbys shirt off?

K- what have y'all been doing?

J- weirdos.

A- holy fu*k, why are y'all asking so many questions?

Me and Colby walk into my room shutting the door behind us. We don't hesitate to star taking each others clothes off. Colby pushes me against the wall. He pins me against it. He gets close to my ear and growls. "Jump" I jump wrapping my legs around him. He kisses my neck. He lays me down on my bed. He kisses my inner thighs and licks my heat. He then stops and licks up my stomach.

He gets the my chest and looks at me. He smashed his lips onto mine. "Ready" He whispered, Pulling from the kiss. I nod. He slams into me, HARD. He goes all the way in thrusting faster than ever. I clench my eyes shut and grip the blankets. Colby kisses me as I moan into the kiss. When he pulls from the kiss I bite his lip. Making him growl, he thrust harder. Skin slapping fills the room, probably even echoing through the whole house. I continuesly let out high pitched moans and Colby lets out one or two. I release on the spot.

I let go of the sheets and grip his hair. He puts his head in the rim of my neck and nibbles a little. Colby slows down. I feel him twitch, with that he pulls out. He pulls my head to his member making me please him. He releases in my mouth and I swallow it.

I flop down as he lays next to me. Heavy breathing and sweat come from the both of us. We lay on the top of the covers. I look at my legs and see them shaking. "Damn" I let out as I throw my head back on my pillow. Colby stands up and gets me a hoodie and some shorts. He gives them to me as I put them on. He puts on a rank top and shorts. I eventually was able to stand up and we left.

We walk into the kitchen.

J- oop, they are here.

T-sounds like y'all had some fun.

S- *gags*

Kat motions her hands like this "👉👌" I laughed and so did she. Colby look at us and rolled his eyes. I walk over to the fridge and get a water. I lean against the counter. Colby comes up to me and hugs me. He grips onto my hips, I move my the hair that was in his eyes out of the way. " I love you" I whisper.

Colby means in close, "I love you too babe" He connects our lips for a quick second when sam pulls us apart. " Alright love birds, chill out" He almost sounded jealous.

A- alright, night everyone, we will see y'all tomorrow.

Me and Colby go to my room and lay down."goodnight, al" Colby says. I reply with "goodnight,cole"  I could almost hear Colby smile. We cuddle until we both feel asleep.
_______________________________________
Do you think Sam is jelly Or bah, do you think he likes Alex?