Secret

*recap*
I lay there on my bed facing the wall for a good bit. I hear a knock at me door. "Go away." I say. "It's colby." He says from the other side of the door. "I said go away!" I yell. Colby walks in any way.

*end of recap*

A- "please colby just go away."

C- "no, I wanna talk."

I sit up on my bed leaning my head on the head board. Colby sits down next to me on the Corner of my bed.

A- "about what?"

C- "us?"

A- "what about us?"

C- "why are you so mad that Shea is my girlfriend?"

A- "it doesn't matter.. "

C- "it does matter you are one of my best friends, I need to know."

A- "I'm scared Colby! I'm scared if I tell you things won't be the same."

C- "of course they will just tell me."

A- *says really fast* "Colby, I like you, not like as a friend, I know that stupid deal we made, we said that we can't catch feeling but I did, and now I'm mad and upset, I don't know what I am, I just feel some type of way when I see you talking to others girls and I can't stop thinking about you!"

C- "woah, uh, I didn't know you felt that way. "

A- "I just messed everything up, I shouldn't have said that!"

C- "well maybe there can be an us."

A- "no you have a girlfriend you can't do that."

C- "but we can keep it a secret"

A- "but you don't even like me like that"

C- "but maybe I will."

A- "what do you mean?"

C- "we can continue the deal, but this time we can catch feelings"

A- "that's stupid"

C- "you said you want me right?"

A- "i- didn't exac-"

Colby hovers over me. We lock eyes and then a kiss was formed. I places my hands on his face while his hands keep himself sturdy.  He takes his lips off of mine and kisses my jaw down to my neck. He leaves his markings and takes off my shirt. He then completely strips both of us leaving us only in our undergarments.

"Are you on the pill still?" He asked. I nod. He then takes off my under wear kissing my inner thighs. He then gives me pleasure. I bite my lil trying to contain my moans. He kisses up my stomach to my neck again. He kisses my lips then takes off his boxers.

He slowly thrust into me. Our body's match in sync. He starts thrusting a little faster to please the both of us. He places his head in the crook of my neck.  I moan in pleasure. He pulls out and grabs my legs putting them over his shoulder. He thrusts into me again but harder. "Colby!" I moan.

The sound of skin fills the room. I grip onto the sheets. I arch my back and groan. Colbys thrust are getting sloppy. I feel him release but he continues until im done. "Almost there!" I moan. He thrust a little harder untilled I reach my climax. He pulls out and flops next to me. I get under my covers and let out a big breath. "That was good." Colby sighs. "Finally a good complaint." I lean over and peck colbys lips. I lay my head on his chest and slowly drift to sleep.
_________________________________________
Is it bad that I made a book about smuts and I hate smuts? Yeah probably but at least y'all enjoy it. Anyway vote, follow and comment please. Thank you bruvas. Have a good day! 🖤✖