Broken into a million

(Before this starts I wanna say that this chapter contains a good bit of language.)

*Alex's POV*

I stand up and leave my bathroom walking out of my room. I see colby and all I do is look at him. I walk past him and into the kitchen. I turn on the oven and get some pizza bites out the freezer. I set them in the pan and put it in the oven, setting the timer for 15 minuets.

I look at the clock. "4:30 am! Might as well get ready." I say to myself. I was feeling kind of nauseous so I took some medicine. I walk into my room grabbing my computer. I sit down at the kitchen table and open twitch. I start a stream.

Fans start joining. I read the comments.

A- hey guys!

(F- fan comments)

F- hey alex!

F- morning alex.

F- what time is it for you?

A- oh it's about 4:45 am.

F- wheres Colby?

I ignore that question.

A- im doing a q&a so ask me some questions guys.

I then see Colby's from the camera. I look at him threw the screen. I see him just stop then continue walking.

I see another comment and say it out loud on accident.

A- how long do you think you and colby will last.

I just realized what I had said. I hesitate but answer it.

A- I- uh I do- don't know. I have to go guys. Love you.

I end the stream and close my computer walking into the kitchen taking my pizza bites out the oven. "You sure you wanna eat those at 5am" Colby ask.

A- I can eat what I want.

C- never said you couldn't.

I take the food off the pan and put it on a plate.

C- when you going to tell them.

I don't even look at Colby as I'm talking to him.

A- what?

C- when are you going to tell your fans!

Colby raised his voice slightly.

A- no need to raise your voice.

C- no need to have an attitude!

I turn toward him eyeing him down!

A- the hell is wrong with you! You were so lovely dubby then the next second, "this is going to work"!

I began yelling, qoutating my fingers.

C- Alex! I told you why I did what I did!

A- No! I'm not doing this Cole! Stop acting like you didn't do anything! Stop acting innocent!

C- I did it because I didn't want to hurt you!

A- So much for that! Nothing was wrong with our relationship!

C- whatever you say! You were the one fu©*!ng complaining that I used you!

A- F°°k this and f*©k you, I'm done!

C- fine then!

S- holy $h!t, can y'all shut up, it's 5 am!

A- sorry Sammy. Maybe you should tell you best friend that he can go f*©k himself!

C- oh you wanna start this agian!

A- yeah, actually I d-

S- oh my fg, just shut up!

I start walking away when I hear Colby say something.

C- b!t©h.

I turn around and smack him as hard as I can across his face leaving a red hand print. I didn't mean to it was just something that happened.

A- $h!t, Colby im s-

C- back up!

I don't hesitate to walk away. I walk into my room slamming the door behind me. I huddle under my blankets and let tears fall. I just messed everything up!

I cry myself to sleep.
_________________________________________
Okay but like 😬....