outfit

I wake up and look at my phone and see it's 6:03. I realized me and Colby slept for 2 hours. I slide from colbys grip and walk to my closet to find some clothes. I found a nice outfit and walk to my bathroom. I strip my clothes and hang my towel. I get in the shower and shave my legs, arms, and well you know.

I wash my hair, body and face. Then i grab my towel and dry off. I sit in the bathroom with my towel on and do my make up.

(Alex has blue with a mix of brown eyes, light brown wavy hair, she isnt super tan but isn't pale, she is 5'6 and is 23

(Alex has blue with a mix of brown eyes, light brown wavy hair, she isnt super tan but isn't pale, she is 5'6 and is 23.)

It was to quiet for me so I shut the bathroom door and put on some music. I put on "why'd you only call me when your high." By artic monkeys. Then I start to do my hair. I was jamming and singing along to my music when I hear a knock at my bathroom door.

I open it to see a tired Colby with messy hair. I just make a cheeky smile. He looks at me and smiles back. "I need to pee." He says. I let him in to go pee. I shut the door behind him and I continue to do my hair. "You look good." Colby says as he finishes up. "Thank you." I say.

Next thing I know, Colby strips his clothes right in front of me. "Woah!" I say. "What like you have seen me naked before." He says while getting into the shower. "I know I have but that was unexpected." I say. I turn off my straightener and put a tiny bit of hairspray in my hair. "Ima go get dressed." I say to Colby while I'm walking out. I hear Colby yell my name so I walk back in.

C- Alex!

A- yeah?

C- can you put my dirty clothes in my hamper and grab me some new clothes please.

A- sure.

I walk out the bathroom again and close the door. I walk out my room in my towel since no one is home. I walk up the stairs into colbys room. I throw his clothes into his hamper and grab him one new ones. I close his door and walk back down stairs to my room.

I set his clothes in the bathroom and clean my room.

(It's as good as I could find, just pretend there is another door to a bathroom and she has led lights

(It's as good as I could find, just pretend there is another door to a bathroom and she has led lights.)

I then go to my dresser and pick out some burgundy underwear and bra. I put on my outfit. I put on my socks then put on my shoes.

 I hear the bathroom door open and Colby comes out

I hear the bathroom door open and Colby comes out. He puts on his shoes and we take a picture.  I smile at him and he smiles back.

I look at his outfit "you look good, thinks to me." I say then smirk.

(Colbys outfit)

(Colbys outfit)

C- ready?

A- let's go!