ahh vegas! 👯💵🍸

We arrived at Vegas and there keep an awkwardness between me and Sam.

Colby held my hand all the way up to the most expensive room in Vegas. We walk in and everyone amazes at the sight. I gasp and me and kat squeal.

Our Butler shows us around and when Sam and mat get to their room, Sam grabs kats hands.

K- so uh, Sam, what are you doing tonight?

Sam laughs and spins her around. I look at then in disgust knowing that he just confessed his "feelings" for me. The butler then shows me and Colby to "our" room. When we get I there I see our huge room. Sam and kats was bigger but man!

 Sam and kats was bigger but man!

I flop down on the bed as colby flops next to me

I flop down on the bed as colby flops next to me. "This, this is good!"I say. Colby laughs as we both gaze at the ceiling.

Then Colby looks at me and I turn to look back at him. I turn to my side.

C- just wait, I have a better surprise tonight.

Colby winks at me and I grin. I lean over and kiss Colby's lips. I our my leg over his hip as he pulls me on top of him. I smile as I run my hands up Colby's chest. I stop at his shoulders.

He places his hands on my hips, almost in a hugging kinda way. I lay my head down as he kisses my head.

S- y'all get ready, we are going out for an expensive dinner.

Sam say from the door way. I sit up and look at him. We lock eye contact for a second before I break it looking down at the floor.

A- yeah, uh, we will get ready.

I quickly pack Colby's lips a get off his lap walking to the door. I stand there for a few seconds, looking down before I close the door in Sam's face. Colby gets up and goes to the bathroom to get in the shower.

I follow behind him. I take off my clothes and get in the shower with him. I wash my hair then I start putting soap on the extra loofah they gave us. I started to wash my body when a cold hand take the loofah out of my hand. I feel hand placed on my hips. I get bullied closer to the radiating heat. I feel heavy breathing close to my neck. The soapy fabric rubs against me, leaving trails of soap.