bathroom floor, wasnt me!

I wake up and turn over. Colby was still asleep. I look at the time and it was 10 am. I turn back over and shake Colby awake.

A- *whisper* colbs.

C- hmm.

A- it's time for you to get up.

C- I don't want to.

A- well you have too.

C- five more minutes.

A- alright.

I get out of bed and grab a towel, I got to the bathroom and turn on the water. I hang my towel and step in the shower. I rinse my hair the put in some shampoo. As I'm washing it out I hear a knock at the bathroom door. "Come in!" I yell. Colby walks in and ask "hey, mind if I join?" I peek out the curtain and see Colby just in a towel. I give him a smile. "I'd say no, but I can't resist you" I say.

Colby hangs his towel next to mine. He steps in the shower. I'm washing my hair with conditioner when Colby grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He gives me a smile smile and I kiss him I pull from the kiss and put conditioner in my hand and put it in Colby hair. "Are you washing my hair?" Colby ask. I nod. I rinse his hair out and kiss him.

I turn around and start washing my face. I feel soap run down my body. I wipe the water from my face as Colby kisses my neck. He rubs the soap into my body. He kisses my neck again leaving hickeys in multiple places. He grabs my hips pulling them closer to him. I feel his member against my back.

A- colby?

C- what?

A- are you down?

C- for what?

A- you know what.

C- if what I'm thinking is what your talking about, then yeah.

I smirk as I turn around and get on my knees. As Colby looks down at me. I kitty lick him. "Don't tease." Colby moans. I rub him before I deep throat him. I move my head back and forth as Colby let's out a moan. "what your mouth does to me." He moans. I feel him twitch. Before he pulls himself out of my mouth. I look at him confused. "Your turn baby." Colby says.

A- do whatever you please, I won't be able to see you for a week, so please yourself.

Colby gives a big smirk. He turns off the water. He picks me up and set me on the bathroom floor. "Something new?" I ask. He just smirks again. Colby opens my legs and sticks his tongue inside me. I let out a huge gasp. "Holy $h!t Colby!" I arch my back. He legit makes out with my 🐱. (omfg 🤦‍♀🤣 someone get me some bleach)

"Daddy!" I moan. "Alex?" I hear a voice say in my room. "Hol- *moan* hold on." I respond. Kat was in my room. She has saw me and Colby kiss right, but she doesn't know we are sleeping together.

K- are you okay In there.

Kat began knocking at the door.

A- a-.. Ll go.. Ood.

I whisper to Colby "babe, st- stop... Kats in my room." He doesn't stop. I loves the pleasure so I just let him. I grab a fist full of his hair. I didn't even realize but I released. Colby cleans my mess with his tongue and smirks. I stand up trying not to fall. "Damn, you did alot but so little at the same time." I say. I grab a towel and wrap my body. I crack the bathroom door and squeeze out of it trying not to show Colby.

K- hey.

A- sorry I was i- in the shower.

K- you sure?

Colby walk out of the bathroom in a towel.

A- oh.... Hah, yeah.

K- well then..... Uh, ima go.... Just Tell me when your dressed.
_________________________________________
I hate this chapter and now this chapter has 666 words.