im sorry

I wake up and feel dry tears on my face. I turn over looking at the time. It was 5pm. Wow I slept for a long time. I got up and go in the shower, I washed my self and shaved. I get out and put the joggers and hoodie on, that colby gave me. I know I said I was done but I didn't mean it. I miss him.

I grab my phone and headphones

I grab my phone and headphones. I then grab my vape and head out my room. I go out to the back. I grab a ladder out the shead and put it next to the roof. I climb up. I then see colby sitting on the roof. I didn't think he'd be up here I just wanted to see the sunset.

I hesitated to continue to go up but I did. I walked over to colby sitting down next to him. I saw his face and a few tears on it. I look at the sunset before I feel a single tear collapse from my eyes. I lean my head on Colby's shoulder. I feel his breathing grow heavier. I hear him sniff then I see his hand wipe his eyes.

He then whisper while crying.

C- y- you know I l- love you right.

I just simply nod.

C- and l- look I didn't m- mean to hurt you. I shouldn't have said what I said. I just t- thought i was hurting you. I didn't want you to feel like you were being u- used.

I take my head off of Colby's shoulder. I look at him as he turns to me. I see tears building up on his face. I use my tumble to wipe them off. Seeing him cry made me cry. He looks at my hoodie and joggers.

I place my hand where I hit him and placed my other hand behind his neck. Our noses touch, then the edge of our lips gently touch each other before he passionately kisses me. I close my eyes as I kiss back slow but passionate.

I pull from the kiss, leaving our noses touching. I keep my eyes closed and he keeps his closed. "I love you" I say as more tears fall. Colby opens his eyes and kisses me agian, closing his eyes again.

He pulls from the kiss and pulls me close to him. I cuddle into his chest as more tears fall from the both of us. They weren't sad tears but they were happy.