a week later

It's been about a week since I last saw Kian and since the party. Me and colby haven't done anything since. It was kinda making me upset. He was barely at the house. I decided to go up to his room.

I knock on the door "coming" Colby yells. He opens the door and see me standing there.

C-" sup?"

A- "can I come in?"

C- "uh, yeah, why not."

A- "you have just been gone so much, I wanted to see you."

C- "yeah I have been busy, what you wanna do."

A- "watch a movie?"

C- "sure, hold on let me go put on a shirt."

A- "oh, no, uh, you don't have to, just come sit."

C- "okay... "

Colby sits next to me and I grab a blanket to cover myself.He sits next to me on his couch then turns on a horror movie. "Cmon you no I hate horror movies!" I say as I punch Colby in the shoulder. "You'll be fine, I'm right here." Colby response. I just give him a smile and cuddle onto his chest. He wraps hia arm around me as the movie begins.

The movie was kinda scary I only really jumped like 2 times. The movie was over and Colby was on his phone. I stood up and took his phone and placed it next to him. "Why di-" I interrupt him by sitting on his lap. I kiss him then move to his jaw down to his necks leaving my markings. "Ale-" I interrupt him again my kissing him.

C- "Alex stop, I can't do this, as much as I love this, I just can't."

A- "what do you mean you can't do this?"

I start to take of my shirt. Colby stops me.

C- "I can't do this to shea."

A- "what do you mean, y'all aren't even dating."

C- "yeah we are, I asked her to be my girlfriend yesterday."

A- *scoff*

I get off of colbys lap and grab my phone. I walk out of his room slamming the door behind me. I walk into my room and slam my door as well. I don't why, why am I so stupid, why am I so dumb, why! Just why! I can't believe it.

I lay there on my bed facing the wall for a good bit. I hear a knock at me door. "Go away." I say. "It's colby." He says from the other side of the door. "I said go away!" I yell. Colby walks in any way.
_________________________________________
OoOOoOOOKaYy well that's some tea. What will happen next, you tell me. Anyway follow, vote and comment ty bruvas, have a good day ly 🖤✖