gym

I wake up and see colby on his phone. He was texting someone. I sat up and stretched letting out a small yawn. Colby looks at me stretching. "What?" I ask. Colby shakes his head and yawns. I get out from under the covers and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. As I'm drying my face Colby comes up behind me and grabs my waist. He runs his hands up and down on my body. He kisses my shoulder. I glare at his abs threw the mirror.

A- "I'm going to the gym for a little"

C- "okay, can I come?"

A- "I don't see why not."

C- "alright, ima go to my room to get ready."

A- "okay, lo-"

I stopped myself before I finished my sentence, did I really just- never mind. I did my make up and got ready.

I put my hair in a low pony tail and put on some chapstick

I put my hair in a low pony tail and put on some chapstick. I make my bed and grab my bag. I turn off my bedroom light then leave my room. I go to the kitchen to see Colby making some pre-workout. "Here I made you some." He says "oh thank you." I say as I take the drink out of his hand.

I grab my keys and just as I was about to leave. "Baby, wait for me!" I hear a girl yell running down the stairs. I whisper to Colby.

A- "you didn't tell me she was here!"

C- "she was unexpected. "

I roll my eyes and walk out the door as Shea and Colby follow behind. "I'm taking my Jeep if y'all coming!" I yell. I jump in my Jeep and crank it up. Colby gets in the front and Shea gets in the back.

S- "colbs, why don't you come back here?"

C- "I told you don't call me that."

A- *laughs a little.*

S- you like it when Alex calls you that!

C- "bc she's my best friend and I only let her call me that"

S- "whatever"

I laugh a little and park my car. I get out and Shea and Colby walk ahead of me. Shea hold Colby's hand. I look at her outfit. She was wearing shorts that showed half of her butt and a tank top that showed her under boobs, she was trying to hard. I walk past Colby and Shea and walk into the gym. I walk to the tread mill and put my headphones in and start to run.

Colby's POV

I walk into the gym with Shea. I see Alex running on the tread mill. I look at her a**. She looked good in those leggings. I walk over to the weights and take off my tank top. I start lifting weights as Shea is talking to another guy. I roll my eyes and glimps and Alex staring at me.

Alexs pov

I watch Colby as he lifts the weights. His body was so musclar and his abs dripped in sweat. I smirk and then Colby catches me staring. I blush and continued to run. After about 15 minutes of cardio I decided to go to the sana. I walk Into the dressing rooms and strip my clothes. I put on a robe and walk to the sana. One I get in I take off the robe. I relax the  I hear the door open. I couldn't see who it was because my eyes we're closed.

I hear a familiar voice. "Hey." I look up and see Colby.

A- "Colby what are you doing in the women's sana? Won't Shea know your in here?"

C- "nah, she's talking to some dude, and I wanna have some fun... What about you?"

I get up and lock the sana door.

C- "thought so."

Colby sits down and I sit on his lap. I feel a buldge threw his towel. I kiss his neck trying not to leave markings. Colby sighs. I stop. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I want you, like now." He says.

A- "be patient, you have me everyday so don't worry."

I kiss Colby's lips. Then lick them asking for entrance. He let's me. We make out for a bit then things get heated he starts massaging my boobs. I stand up and take off his towel. he stands up as well. I put my hair back up and get on my knees. I began stroking him then deep throating him. "Alex!" He moans. He gets impatient and grabs my head pushing it. I feel him twitch in my mouth. I swallow. I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss him. He picks me up and sits down putting me on top of him.

I alone myself with him and bounce slowly adjusting myself. Colby places his hands on my hips and moves my body up and down. I start to bounce faster letting out moans. I bite my lip and moan "Colby, f**k." He lets out a moan in return "Alex, I wanna feel you!" I continue bouncing and kiss his neck. I move to his jaw then to his lip. I smash our mouths together. We moan threw out the kiss.

"Colby, I'm gonn-" I was interrupted by Colby moaning "me to baby girl." I was surprised he said that because he has never said anything close to that before. He moves his hips to get more friction. I release on him as he does the same. We clean up ourselves. I put my robe on and he puts a towel on. I let out a big breath. I walk up to Colby and wipe his sweat. I see his neck. "Oh no." I say. "What?" He ask looking down at me. "I might of left a little.. Something." I clench my teeth.

C- "it's fine shea is stupid she thinks that  they are from her."

I giggle a little and walk into the dressing room and put on my clothes. I walk out to meet Colby and Shea walking holding hands. He looks at me and smirks. I grin and follow behind them.
_________________________________________
Tbh were y'all expecting that? Btw sorry for the long chapter its 1050 words 🤣. Vote, follow and comment luv ya bruvas! Byeee!