two days later

A- right there!

C- here? is this good?

A- more than good.

Colby massages the heel of my foot. (What did you think they were doing, you little nasty) colby puts my foot down and hovers over me. Both of us just in our undergarments. He smiles before pecking my lips. I feel his grin threw out the kisses. I let out a small giggle. I hear a knock at Colbys door. I put my hands on Colbys bare chest and pull from the kiss. 

A- there is someone at the door.

C- man, always gotta interrupt.

Me and Colby surprisingly haven't done it since the "party" so about 2-3 days, which is surprising because we normally have sex almost everyday. Colby opens the door in his boxers,  as I hide myself  under the covers trying not to show my underwear and bra. I try to eye y way there Colby to see who it was, it was sam and Kat. I listen closely to the conversation.

S- we are going to hang in the pool if you and *sam peeks around Colby and looks at Alex, she gives him a cheeky smile and waves.* Alex wanna join.

C- yeah I'll ask.

Colby closes the door and lays next to me under the covers. He wraps his arm over me and pulls me close to him. Once we were face to face he stares at my eyes. He brushes my hair behind my ear. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful your eyes are." He whispered. I smile and blush a little.

A- no, but thank you.

C- your welcome, but I'm for real though.

I giggle and kiss him before pulling away. Right as I was standing up to go to my room colby pulls me back on his bed. He pulls me on top of him. I laugh and smile at him. He smiles back. I lay my head on his chest, I then feel his hand grab my butt. I smile a little. I pick my head back up and kiss his neck as I strattle my hips. He places his other hand on my butt as we make out.

A- I gotta get dressed.

C- fineeee

I stand up and put on a robe. I run out of Colby's room to mine. I close my door behind me. I go to my dresser and pick out a bathing suit. After I was done I run back to Colby's room and knock on the door.

He answers with just some swings trunks on. "Ready?" I ask. He nods his head. I start walking down the steps when he grabs my hand walking down the steps with me. I smile at him and I earn a grin back. As we are walking to the back door I grab a box of white claws. I then follow behind colby. He walks out and sees Sam standing near the edge of the pool.

He runs up and pushes Sam but Sam grabs his arm and pulls him in along. I laugh as I set the box next to Kat on a chair. "Finally"

K- we haven't talked in a bit, what been up?

A- nothing much, but a lot at the same time.

K- I guess that makes sense.

A- *laugh* anyway ima go tan.

K- okay, Im going to get in the pool with Sam.

A- have fun!

I walk over to a long chair and rub tanning oil on me, but I needed some on my back.

A- Colbs!

C- yeah?

Colby's comes out of the pool dripping water. "Help?" I ask. He takes the tanning oil from my hand. He sits on my thighs and rubs the oil on my back. He the moves his hands to my butt. I let out a small giggle. Colby stands up and picks me up bride style.

A- no! Colby *giggle* stop!

Colby jumps in the pool with me still in his arms.

A- mannn, I hate you!

Colby chuckles as he pulls me close to him. He kisses my lips, but it felt passionate. "I don't know if I have said this but, I love you we might not be dating, yet, but I truly do." He whispered. My cheeks light up with red. "I love you too" I reply.

Colby picks me up making me wrap my legs around him. He holds me by my butt as we float in the pool. I kiss him passionately when I feel water being splashed.

A- he-

S- chicken fight!

A- oh it's on!

I get on Colby's shoulders as Kat is on Sam's. I began pushing as hard as I can and we win. I jump down and peck Colby's lips as he hi-fives me.

A- Victory, it feels great.

After chilling in the pool all day I posted a picture to my Instagram.