||

SUE ME • SABRINA CARPENTER
so sue me for looking too pretty tonight, wearing your favorite color under the light, for moving on doing everything right, for being good friends with your friends, and running into you the place that we met,
for being something you can't forget.

FAT LIP • SUM 41
cause we like having fun at other people's expenses, and cutting people is just a minor offense then it's none of your concern i guess i'll never learn. i'm sick of being told to wait my turn.

EXILE • TAYLOR SWIFT, BON IVER
i can see you staring honey. like he's just your understudy. like you get your knuckles bloody for me, second, third, and hundredth chances, balancing on breaking branches, those eyes add insult to injury.

KIWI • HARRY STYLES
she worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes, hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect, and all the boys they were saying they were into it. such a pretty face on a pretty neck. she's driving me crazy but i'm into it.

I NEVER WANNA DIE • BEA MILLER
yesterday is over, it's the first day of my life. you look so fuckin' pretty and i know it's not the wine. you spin me 'round in circles, underneath your starry eyes, and now i feel alright.

WHAT A SHAME • LEYLA BLUE
you pay for all her fun, T-Pain on your tongue, but i can buy my own damn drink. i don't need smoke inside my lungs or liquor in my blood to tell you what the fuck i think.

FRIENDS • CHASE ATLANTIC
and what the hell were we? tell me we weren't just friends. this doesn't make much sense. (no) but i'm not hurt i'm tense, cause i'll be fine without you babe.

QUOTES!

"friends don't do that Killian!"
"then you tell me. what the fuck are we?!"
"i can't answer that."
"and why not?"
"because i know my answer. it's you that needs to think."

"i'm in love with you. always have been, always will be."
"we can't. not right now."
"i know."

"she doesn't love you like i do!"
"and how do you know that?"
"because she just told me!"
"she didn't say anything Vittoria."
"it's her eyes. you don't see it, but everyone else sees it. I see it."
"and i'm trying so hard not to ruin this for you. but i'm not gonna be the one to watch you fall apart over a girl. especially one who wouldn't do the same for you."

"she's the one that managed to get away while staying."

"he's the one that i've wanted and could've easily had. if i played poker instead of go fish."