thirty-one

Vittoria shifted in her seat, munching on the piece of toast resting in her hand.

Killian rolled his eyes as Lucia continued fretting over how his hair was parted, how his shirt was slightly wrinkled, and how his rings were twisted the wrong way.

Dallas sat at the top of the table shoving his breakfast down his throat as fast he could.
He didn't wanna leave his room (because that meant seeing Lucia) but the minute food was involved he was downstairs.

"So Mr. Andino." Lucia drawled turning to the man.

Dallas placed his fork down and wiped his mouth. "I have suddenly lost my appetite." He said with fake shock going upstairs.

"Well he's a rude person." Lucia huffed, crossing her arms.

Killian merely glanced at her and muttered "Takes one to know one."

Vittoria snorted into her orange juice and adverted her eyes from the couple.

After finishing her breakfast, she rose from the table, treading upstairs to shower.

After a full hour of nagging from Lucia ,Vittoria arrived downstairs fully dressed.

Lucia looked her over and scoffed muttering to herself "Mom was right, she really does dress like a slut

Lucia looked her over and scoffed muttering to herself "Mom was right, she really does dress like a slut."

Killian looked at her in utter disbelief and abruptly left the table, clenching his fist along the way.

"What?" She innocently asked out loud looking at his now empty chair. "What did I say?!"

Vittoria's hand twitched in a sudden urge to punch her lights out, but she resisted, breathing through her nose and walking to Killian's car.

"Can I get a ride to the" She paused before gulping "Hospital."

"Yknow to see V-Vin." She elaborated, with an incredibly dry throat.

"Yeah, of course, i'll drop you off." He smiled thinly, starting up the car.

She nodded and shifted in her seat, turning her body away from the boy.

Arriving at the hospital, Vittoria stared out into the sea of bustling nurses and doctors rushing around the lobby.

She shoved her shaking hands into her back pockets and walked to the front desk.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of the face of the male sitting at the wheely chair.

He barely acknowledged her. Until he did.

He looked up and gave her an unimpressed look, that quickly morphed into one of interest.

"Well hello there." He leaned forward with a flirty smile.