four

Both Vittoria and Vincenzo sat quietly in the living room.

Since this whole situation had happened quickly (and Alessandro had taken his private jet in the middle of the night) they decided to just stay here until morning.

As of right now Alessandro was in the bathroom.

He said he had to piss but the twins were pretty sure he was using up their water supply, so he could splash it against his face.

He looked pretty flushed.

Vincenzo turned to Vittoria and started speaking "He said we're going to Vegas right?" He questioned. 

"Yeah why?" She asked as she looked into his green eyes.

"Isn't that where Dante moved like three years ago?"

Dante Esposito.

He was their foster brother when they were in the system for what was the worst three years of their lives.

He was technically old enough to move out (since he was nineteen when they were ten) but he offered to stay because he knew what type of people his parents were.

He wasn't going to leave helpless and scared children with two devils incarnate.

Vittoria and Vincenzo moved back home when they were thirteen and he was twenty two.

So he initially moved away, but he sent them post cards every month.

He even told them how he started fostering this kid. Dante was a foster kid himself so he wanted to help a kid like him as much as he could.

His name was Luca and he wasn't much older than the two of them.

Vittoria nodded and remembered that Vegas was where the post cards were from.

A throat that cleared behind them, snapped them out of their conversation.

"We'll be leaving in like-" He checked his phone "Six hours, so . . ." He trailed off and they got the message.

Leaving their luggage in the living room they let him situate on the couch and fall asleep almost instantly.

They hadn't packed anything really important so they were fine with leaving it out of their sight.

Before Vincenzo could enter his (now clothe-less) room his twin stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned with a concerned tone as he noticed her biting her lip deep in thought.

"Did mom know anyone named Kelsie?"

It was the best chance she had. She couldn't remember a face to match to the name so her twin was the next best thing.

"I remember the name, but I can't match a face, why?" He followed up noticing the disappointment cross her features.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." She sighed.

"Okay . . . , you're not going to be able to sleep."

That was true. Whenever she had something on her mind she'd pace holes into her floor and chew on her lip so hard it'd bleed every now and then.

So that meant no sleep.

Vittoria ducked her head down in shame and Vincenzo sighed as she became more and more vulnerable.

"You can bunk with me Vitt." He smiled.

Vittoria nodded in thanks and slipped in the room.