seventeen

*BXB SMUT WARNING*

Vincenzo stared at Luca for what felt like years.

Luca squirmed underneath his gaze and Vincenzo didn't let his dark eyes leave his face.

Finally, he leaned down and pressed a searing kiss to Luca's lips instantly making him groan.

The two boys kissed feverishly for well over five minutes before Vincenzo pulled away, making Luca chase his lips.

He smiled at this and started his trek down Luca's neck.

He placed kisses all over his neck before he lightly kissed a spot, that made Luca release a small whine.

Bingo

Vincenzo sucked deeply at that particular spot, and Luca let out shuddering breaths as his skin started to crawl; in the best way possible.

Satisfied with the dark bruise forming on his neck, Vincenzo began to move down the boy's body.

He reached for the hem of his tight shirt and slipped it off the boy's, lean figure.

Luca breathed out heavily as Vincenzo ran his hands against his lower stomach.

"Well aren't you beautiful?" He rhetorically asked in a breathy tone.

Luca had chiseled abs, since he was on the schools lacrosse team, and his arms were a good size for his age.

Vincenzo, took off his own shirt, and revealed his torso, making Luca drool.

Vincenzo was a big guy for his age . . . in all aspects.

6'2 and large muscles.

His torso was toned and Luca couldn't help but envision what'd it feel like against his own skin.

The room was getting hot. Quickly.

Luca impatiently raised his hips, effectively rutting his hard on against Vincenzo's.

Vincenzo grunted and grabbed a hold on the boy's curvy hips.

Vincenzo ran a hand down his chest and trailed it down to the hem of his low rise jeans that strained against Luca's trapped cock.

He unzipped the silver zipper and removed the jeans from his hips.

Vincenzo watched as his long legs were revealed and he all about stumbled off the bed.

When he realized Luca had in fact put no underwear on his pupils dilated and his breath became heavier.

Luca's cock was at least 9 inches.
His tip was red and plenty of pre cum trailed from his slit.

Luca had a heavy blush that spread from his neck to his cheeks and he looked so fuckable.

But not tonight.

Vincenzo ripped his own pants off and took his belt in his hands.

"I'm going to tie you up, is that okay?" He asked as he straddled the boy.

"More than okay." Luca said out of breath.

In return Vincenzo wrapped the leather belt around the boy's dainty wrists and connected the belt to the head board above them.

He leaned down to offer one soft lick to the boy's hard nipple and Luca's breath hitched.

Vincenzo continued to lap his talented tongue at the pink bud over and over again until Luca was subjected to a whimpering puddle.

He then proceeded to bar his teeth down softly, effectively biting the boy's sensitive pecs.

Vincenzo sucked furiously at his nipple and only stopped to give the other one the same attention.

Luca continued to whine and shift as Luca trailed kissed down his torso.

He stopped at his hip and Vincenzo was not disappointed.

The boy had a simple butterfly tattooed on his hip and it was perfect.

Vincenzo pressed a chaste kiss to the ink before lowering his head.

Luca shivered as his hot breath misted over his leaking slit.

His hot mouth engulfed his tip slowly and he saw stars.

Vincenzo drew his mouth down, as far as it could go and relaxed his throat.

He pinned the boys hips down, as they instantly thrusted upwards.

Vincenzo got the base of his cock and hummed, letting the vibrations rack the boy's body.

Vincenzo got a rhythm and let his head move up and down, while moaning.

Luca cried out as he felt the pressure in his stomach build up.

Vincenzo bobbed his head up and down like an expert and Luca couldn't handle the pleasure.

He pulled at the belt that wrapped around his wrists and moaned desperately as his orgasm got closer.

The second Vincenzo felt his thighs tense around his head, he pulled back making Luca let out a pathetic whine.

"Aw, baby." Vincenzo mused mockingly as he ran his thumb over the boy's swollen lip.

He slipped the digit into the boy's mouth, and pressed it against his tongue, making Luca immediately close his hot mouth around the finger and suck.

Vincenzo slipped three more fingers in the boy's mouth before removing them.

He trailed his hand down the boy's shivering body and stopped at his ass.

Vincenzo groaned as he groped the flesh and spread it apart.

Luca let his moans run wild as Vincenzo circled a wet finger around his puckering hole.

He slipped the first finger in, and Luca moaned out at the feeling of the stretch.

"Oh fuck" Luca's words seemed to vibrate as Vincenzo pushed the digit in.

After a minute he slipped in another finger and Luca was practically quivering under him.

He pumped the digits in and out at a fast pace and Luca couldn't catch his breath.

"You look so pretty. All laid out for me." He said as Luca moaned filthily at the praise.

"You're doing so good baby." Vincenzo leaned down to pepper kisses on his neck and Luca tugged at the restraints.

"Please let me touch you." He begged as the restraints held his arms in place.

"You gonna be a good boy?" Vincenzo asked.

"I'll be so good for you, Vin please." He begged again and Vincenzo couldn't resist.

The second the belt came off Luca grabbed onto his shoulders and digs his nails in, effectively marking him.

Vincenzo moaned at the rough feeling of his nails and moved his fingers faster.

"Fuck, i'm gonna cum." Luca squealed as his hips unconsciously raised.

"Cum for me, baby." Vincenzo whispered into his ear, before nipping at it.

Luca basically convulsed as his orgasm tore through him.

Spurts of white liquid leaked from his tip, as his hips rode out his high.

"So good for me baby." Vincenzo groaned as he slowed the pace of his fingers.

————————————————————————
idfk don't ask me🧍‍♀️

also now i'm insecure about my writing so if you thought this wasn't absolute shit then feel free to tell me.