twenty-nine

Killian continued to glance over at the freckled female for the rest of the ride.

Her hands were shaking, her leg constantly bouncing, and she cringed every now and then as if she was in physical pain.

Killian sighed and reached over to place a hand on her bouncing leg.
The minute his hand came in contact with her leg it stopped.

Her cheeks flushed and she made it her mission to not look him in the eyes.

Killian just gave her thigh a squeeze and continued driving.

After a drive (that seemed longer than what is was) Killian pulled into his own driveway.

"Why am I here?"She asked confusedly, keeping her seatbelt on.

He only shrugged "Dante's orders."
"Doesn't want you killing any doctors after they tell you, that you can't see Vin."

"Better him than Matteo. Then I would've been sprinting there." She lowly scoffed, before reaching over to pull the handle of the car.

Although the car automatically locked its doors making her turn to Killian in confusion.

Though he wasn't there she turned back to her window, and jumped seeing Killian staring right back at her with an amused grin.

"What they hell are you doing?" She loudly questioned, placing a hand over her beating heart.

He didn't answer, but he did unlock the car and open the door for her, holding out his hand.

"Seriously?" She giggled taking his offered hand, climbing out of the car.

"What? I can't be a gentleman for the-" He paused before leaning his head down closer to hers "very, beautiful lady?"

Vittoria sucked in a breath as she felt his breath tickle her.

"You are very beautiful. You know that right?" He mumbled absentmindedly stroking her cheek.

"So i've been told." She breathlessly countered as his hand brushed over her chin.

Though a loud voice interrupted them.

"Killian! Stop making out with her and bring her in before she freezes her tits off!" A annoyed Lyra yelled from the door.

Killian groaned and dropped his hand.
"Yes, oh great one!" He said sarcastically turning around.

Vittoria rounded her gaze to the floor as she mentally cursed herself.

He's just a boy! Stop letting him get to you.

Lyra only smirked as she caught sight of Vittoria.

"Well there's leftovers in the fridge, so you guys can head on up." She basically forced them upstairs once they entered the home.

"Whoa- W-What's gotten into you?" Killian chuckled as his mother shoved him into his room.

"Fifteen shots." She grinned before closing the door, leaving the two teenagers alone.

"H-Hey mom! Have you seen my air mattress anywhere?" He yelled checking his closet once he saw it nowhere in sight.

"Uh no! Guess you'll have to sleep in one bed." She innocently told him before turning back to her husband in the next room over.

"Is it dead?" She jumped up and down looking at the many stab wounds inflicted on the poor air mattress.

"Time of death" He stopped to check the clock on his dresser "8:47 pm." He grinned looking over at his wife.

"See. This is why I love you." She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.