twenty-five

The next few days at school were . . . awkward to say the least.

Killian got himself a girlfriend.
It was Lucia.

Vittoria pretended like she didn't care, but really her soul was cracking.

And to make it all worse, Lucia was pretty nice.

Her whole act at the family dinner was her trying to protect her mom.

It was hard to hate the girl, and yet Vittoria found herself doing just that.
And yes, she was the one that got a girlfriend (that's not technically her girlfriend) first but that was her running from her feelings.

Killian was just being petty.
It was like he was waving Lucia in front on her.
Almost taunting,
"Ha Ha you're not my girlfriend!"

A tap on her on covered shoulder snapped her out of her daydream as she looked over to see Lucia standing with a nervous look.

"I-I just wanted to say i'm sorry- for the whole family dinner thing." She twisted her hands nervously.

"I get really bitchy when it comes to my mom." She said apologetically.

There was a certain glint in her eyes that made Vittoria think she wasn't as sorry as she was letting on, but nonetheless she nodded.

"It's cool." She shrugged and Lucia beamed with a certain malice laced in her wide smile.

She walked off and situated herself under Killian's arm.
Killian himself smirked at Vittoria as she raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes as she looked to the side not expecting to be bombarded by a small body.

"Hi!" Adelaide cheesed as she hugged her body into Vittoria's.

Vittoria chuckled as the red-head rested her head on her chest.

"Hey Addy." She hugged her back as Killian rolled his eyes.

"Hi guys!" She waved at everyone else who sat outside and they all waved back, except for Killian.

Adelaide frowned at his cold demeanor but it soon was replaced with a smile as she saw Luca waving her over.

She walked over to them, not noticing Vittoria glare at Killian for his rudeness.

And he glared right back as Lucia smirked internally.

Killian opened the door to his room, and started to take off his shoes, until a throat cleared in front of him

He jumped as Alexio sat on his bed with a giggly Adriana on his lap.

His notepad was nowhere in sight, so he must be mad. As hell.

Alexio rarely ever spoke. but when he did he was pissed.