thirteen

*TW MENTIONS OF RAPE*

School ended, and Vittoria met her brothers back at their car.

The parking lot was quickly clearing out, but there were a few people who chose to stay.

Vincenzo came running a few minutes later, looking sloppy with multiple comic books toppling out of his black backpack.

He panted as he held up a single finger, indicating he wanted them to wait to ask questions "The things I saw under those bleachers in the last five minutes was something no sixteen year old should ever have to witness." He panted before entering the car.

Matteo and Ciro snickered as they opened their doors and Donovan cackled, obviously having the same experience before.

Vittoria opened her car door and sat down on the leather seats inside.

She buckled up her seatbelt and rested her head against the cool leather.

Donovan tried making conversation but her response was always short.

He frowned at this, but continued driving.

He noticed things about her.
Sure she was nice and helpful when needed, but every now and then she'd get this spaced out look in her eyes as if she was watching the world burn right. before her eyes.

She was distant. It was clear she didn't trust them as much as she trusted Vincenzo.

None of the brothers expected her to just be okay with her mother dying, and having it love with strangers.

She tried to make it seem like it was okay but in reality, she was fucking pissed.

She's reeling away.

Donovan pulled into the driveway of their home and furrowed his brows at the scene on the lawn.

His eyes grew wide as he stepped out of the car in a hurry, as all siblings became alert to what was happening.

Alessandro was beating the absolute shit out of Wesley while Kelsie sat on the doorstep with bruises littering her skin.

Vittoria saw red once she realized they weren't bruises. They were hickies.

Kelsie had a tear stained face and her hands were shaking. She hugged her arms to her body as she stared at her bare feet. Her lower half was covered by a towel and pieces of ripped rope laid on the ground trailing over to Alessandro.

Vittoria had seen this scene before.

In the AA multiple girls were taken to Wesley's room (per his request).

She could hear the screams and pleads from her room and Achilles always hugged her close to him as shivers racked her body.

He made a deal with Vittoria.
And he just fucking broke it.

Vittoria's self control flew out the window as she stepped out of the car.

It all happened in slow motion.

Vittoria practically ripped Alessandro off of Wesley and struck her fist into his already bloodied face.

Over and over again, never stopping.

The brothers gasped, never seeing Vittoria be so violent.

Tears gathered in her eyes as her knuckles splint open.

"You promised!" She yelled betrayed.

"There was going to be no more after me!" She screamed as Vincenzo dragged her up.