sixteen

Irina and Karine danced around each other as Luca fished out multiple different dresses from his closet and threw them in his bed.

Vittoria set up his tablet (as he asked) and connected it to the flat-screen tv on his wall.

She Face-Timed the contact labeled
"Marcia🤎" and waited as it rang.

After four rings Marcia appeared on the tv and she smiled at the sight of her friends.

"What's the occasion?" She chuckled as she watched Luca chuck party dresses onto his bed.

"We're going to a party." Karine smiled with jazz hands (just as Luca had done minutes before).

"On a Wednesday?" Marcella asked as she came into the frame, in her hands a small bowl of strawberries.

"Troy's parents aren't leaving him alone in the house for three days for another six months, so yes. A Wednesday." Luca said sassily.

(an: i had a stroke writing that wtf)

Marcia giggled at his sass and grabbed her sister as they made their way to their room.

Back downstairs, the boys sat lazily around the living room before Dante strolled downstairs and gasped dramatically.

"Why I never!" He said shocked.

"There is a party going on tonight, and y'all are just sitting here like lazy bums on a Wednesday night!" He exclaimed.

"It is a Wednesday night." Killian snorted as Dante glared at him.

"Vin." He spoke seriously as he turned to the boy he treated as a brother.

"Luca is going . . ." Dante shimmied his shoulders enthusiastically.

"I know." Vincenzo muttered as he shifted.

"In low rise jeans man! Low rise." Dante said as he tried to lure him.

Vincenzo huffed out a breath as of saying 'I'm not breaking'

"Alright." Dante held his hands up in defeat as he backed away, but before he could get up the stairs Luca came running down with a curler in his hand.

"Dad, have you seen my new shirt?"

Dante grinned as he remembered what shirt he was talking about.

"You mean, your new shirt, that shows off your muscles, tan skin, AND abs?" Dante was practically yelling at the back of Vincenzo's turned head.

"Not gonna lie, feeling a little uncomfortable right now, but yes that one." Luca said slowly as he narrowed his eyes.

"It's in the dryer." Dante pecked Luca's head as he ran off the other side of the massive house.

Dante walked languidly as Vincenzo bit down on his balled up fist.

Then he said the words that made Vincenzo break.

"He has a tattoo on his right hip."

Vincenzo instantly stood up and faced Dante.
"I need party clothes. Now."

Dante nodded and brung the tall boy to his room where Emelio was passed out in the floor.

"Ah one fallen soldier." Max said in a fake saddened tone.

Killian snickered, but his breath caught in his throat when Vittoria came down the stairs, obviously looking for Luca.

She had a gray body con dress that was made of a more sheer fabric than others.
She paired it with a leather jacket and silver jewelry.