Amber Antags

TW: Panic attack, claustrophobia

They all boarded the train that was meant to be taking them to the next season, stepping on one by one and splitting off into small groups in various different train carriages.

If all was to go smoothly they would be there in two hours max, albeit time in the train worked differed vastly to the outside world, but alas things didn't go as smoothly as planned. The train halted suddenly, It threw some hermits onto the ground and others into one another.

The doors jammed shut as hermits were thrown around and the train slid partially off the tracks. Ren wasn't as fortunate as most, being thrown into the smallest carriage at the back of the train with one other person to possibly calm him down (if they could.)

The hybrid dusted himself up, getting up from the ground. He tried kicking the door, pulling it, ramming into but nothing seemed to prevail. He even tried banging the door endlessly but alas nothing worked. Ren stumbled back abit into one of the seats, he could see the Walls closing in on him devouring the figure in the room with him. A ringing started up shortly later, he tried to cover his ears to stop it. No use of course. He closed in on himself as he let out quite and muffled sobs, not noticing the other person in the room coming towards him.

"Hey, hey." Two strong arms wrap around him, one of them made of metal. He sunk into the warm ches,. "It's ok, I'm here. We're gonna get out of this, don't worry." His mind was still filled with panic, his breath still uneven and his heart still beating fast. He shook his head blindly, not sure what he was doing. "Ren... Ren'' The same voice gently called.

"Calm down... focus on my voice, can you do that, Ren?" Focus. Focus. He could do that. He clung onto the voice, focused on it. The warm comforting voice who told him everything was gonna be alright, who he trusted. Slowly he calmed down.By now his fuzzy brain recognized the voice. "D-doc..?" He shivered. "Mhmm" Hummed Doc. "I'm right here, Ren." He reassured

Doc kept on whispering soft words to Ren until the werewolf's breathing and heartbeat had gone back to normal. "Doc, I-I'm sorry I-" "You don't need to apologize. You panicked, that's perfectly normal. It's fine," Doc interrupted. Ren smiled up at his friend. "Thanks" He whispered to the Creeper. "Anytime. Mumbo and X are looking at why the train stopped right now." Doc replied, grabbing Ren's hand and giving it a quick squeeze. "But I'll be here the whole time no matter what" He whispered the promise into Ren's ear and Ren gave him another grateful smile.

And so they stayed like that, Ren in Doc's lap, Doc hugging the werewolf. Even after the train started working they didn't move from their position. No one questioned it but Iskall did tease Ren about this later.

Score: 8