Amber Antags

Prompt: Dove

Grian wasn't exactly sure why Zedaph had asked him if they could meet at the shopping district (or why it had to be right now), but he did know that he was always up for a chat with his friends. So when he arrived and Zedaph was wearing a suit, he was... a little taken aback, if he was honest. Formal was not exactly the hermit's style.

Zedaph cleared his throat, and started reciting his speech.

"Grian, we've been close friends for a while now, and I would even consider you the person I'm closest to in the world. And that's why I'm here, to ask..."

Zedaph got down on one knee and pulled out a ring pop,

"Grian Em Cee, will you be my brosband?"

Grian put a hand to his mouth, half of surprise, half to hold back a giggle. "I would love to, Zedaph Plays."

Zedaph stood up and embraced him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Stress, stop... stressing over the details. Pun intended." Iskall said, snickering a little over the last part. Stress rolled her eyes a little "Even if the wedding is a platonic one, it doesn't mean it has to be low-effort. Platonic and familial relationships are just as important as romantic ones!"

"Well, I can't disagree with you there..." sighed the aroace hermit.

It was a week or so before the scheduled wedding, and the whole server was buzzing in anticipation. It'd been a while since any big events like this had happened... the last wedding hadn't even been between server members (though they'd all attended), it was between the two recap producers.

Stress frowned, adjusting one final string of bunting, before stepping back and taking a look.

"It looks great, Stress!"

"Y'know what? I actually agree with you now, I don't think I can make it any better."

Everything was set up perfectly, most of the hermits were already inside and others were waiting outside to escort them inside. The two platonic to-be-weds landed a few minutes later, laughing about a joke zed had told.

Tfc escorted both of them inside, with Cleo throwing petals behind them, as they entered the small chapel they couldn't help but gawk and smile. It was beautiful, fireflies lit up the room as they fluttered around in decorative jars and vibrant flower baskets hung from the ceiling.

As they approached the altar they saw scar standing there, he'd fancied up his wizard robes for the occasion and was holding a scrapbook in his midst

"Grian em cee, do you take zedaph plays to be your lawfully wedded platonic husband?" scar chirped up, flicking through the scrapbook (filled with pictures of jellie, he had to bring something to officiate it right?)

"I do" he smiled, squeezing zeds hand tightly "And you? Zedaph plays do you t-" scar was cut off almost immediately by zedaph shouting 'I do' repeatedly, attempting to pick grian up in the process but instead being picked up by grian who was flapping his wings excitedly.

Score: 8.5