Pink Procrastinators

Song: Stuck in the sound - Lets Go!

Here I am, tied and bound

Every Night feeling low

Xisuma was sitting in his usual place in the damp, grimy cell he had come to accept as his home. He slouched and groaned before headbutting the wall. His head ached as he sobbed and buried his head in his knees.

He missed his base. His home. He cried. Why did his brother hate him? He had a vague clue that it was probably due to the fact that he banished his own damn brother to the cruelty that was the entity of the void.

He just groaned and internally sobbed, giving up. He just felt useless. He hated the fact his brother was hurting the hermits and making them think he was a bad guy. He'd basically just given up the fact he could ever think of repairing friendships with any of the people he'd met before on this server, and helped them get accustomed. He screamed in pure anguish and sorrow.

He didn't want anyone, especially his own fucking brother to hate him with every cell in his body. He just flopped on the ground and tried to fall asleep. But Ex had other plans, as he walked into the building Xisuma was captive in.

Bad days come back, whatever 

In the sun I bathe, in everyday light

The other Void brother came inside the place Xisuma was locked in, taking X's helmet off his head. "I'm back, want some food?" his voice didn't have a glimpse of anything nice. It sounded like poison, hurting Xisuma in every possible way. Actually, just seeing his brother hurt Xisuma; his face, his voice and even the thought of him made Xisuma remember the reasons Ex to hate him. It was enough, he didn't need his brother to insult him.

"If you're not answering I'm eating the bread. It would go with the steak." Ex looked at him with eyes full of cruelty, he enjoyed this. He enjoyed torturing his own brother, both mentally and physically. Xisuma looked up from where he sat; his eyes filled with sorrow, contrasting his brother.

"Please Ex, where was I wrong? I tried to be the best. What did I do wrong to make you hate me?" his voice was dry, both from lack of water and lack of good air. Ex just looked at him, not saying a single thing. He tossed the single roll of bread to Xisuma and walked towards him.

"What did you do wrong? What did you do wrong is everything! With your little obsession of being liked by those fucking monsters who call themselfs Watchers. I know you even tried to hunt me down, your fucking brother, just so you could be liked by them! You did manage to banish me though, the first step of your filthy plan!" He held Xisuma by the collar, raising him from the place he sat.

Xisuma didn't say a thing or tried to move. He was too tired to do any of them. He just looked into his brother's eyes, those eyes full of rage. Rage towards him.

"If you ask me, you deserve even worse than what you are getting now. You deserve to be in the goddamn void, alone. Just like me, I should be doing what you did to me." Ex let go of Xisuma, letting him fall to the stone floor. A groan of pain came from the man as his brother left the cell.

Xisuma lied on the ground for a while but his hunger was greater than his physical pain, and nothing could be compared to the mental torment he was going through. He reached for the now dirty bread roll. It was illuminated by a single ray of sunshine, the only light source he had. His gaze followed the ray, looking at the single crack that was getting bigger by the day, just like the crack in his mind.

You draft me down for a split-second tomorrow.

What am I supposed to do?

Xisuma hears the telltale sound of the cell door opening, its creaking is loud and jaring compared to the usual mind numbing silence that fills the prison. Xisuma lazily tilts his head upwards up at his evil siling, giving his best attempt to glare at the person who ruined his life.

"What, are you here to mock me even more?" Xisuma rasps, his unused voice sounding rough and makes his dry throat hurt even more. "You've taken everything from me. You trapped me in here, made my friends hate me, and barely even feed me. What else is there to do?" The scarred man chokes out. His breathing is shallow, so long without his helmet making it more and more difficult for the admin to breath.

"Oh, my dear brother. I'm not that cruel. I've come to set you free! Doesn't that sound fun?" His sibling chuckled, whether that be at his own words or at their brother's misery was unclear.

"What do you mean? You can't be serious! There is no way you are just letting me go after all of this!" Xisuma coughed, the air in his lungs feeling like weights strapped to his chest.

"Why wouldn't I? Think of all the fun you'll have! That İ'll have! Watching your friends either cower in fear at your very presence in their proximity or try and fight you the moment you appear." Ex starred at Xisuma on the ground, a conniving smirk clear on their masked face.

The evil sibling stalked over to their sorrow-filled brother on the rough and cold ground. They carefulled grabbed the chains wrapped around Xisuma's arms, the ones that forced him to be compliant in whatever torture Ex had decided to subject him to. They unsheathed a sword from their belt, its powerful enchantments glinting and shimmering brightly even in the minimal sunlight. Easily, as if just a reminder to X of how weak he was now, it cut through the chains.

The evil siblings grabbed their brother by the arm, quicklys placing their sword back on their belt in its place. Xisuma struggled in their grip, making weak attempts at resisting him as would now rather do anything than face the other hermits.

But, alas, good things never happen to heroes. And as Xisuma was hurriedly forced into his own signature clothing, it was made abundantly clear that he no longer had any choice in this, that he never had one in the first place. He was a mere pawn in Ex's mischievous schemes.

Xisuma gasped as his helmet was placed onto his head again, as he tried to force the filtered air into his lungs as fast as possible. Falling to the ground as he fell into a coughing fit. Before he suddenly felt the hilt of a sword against his head, as it slammed him into unconsciousness.

---

He awoke in the Shopping District, on a plain bench that some hermit had probably placed in order to rest quietly in the middle of an impulsive shopping spree.

Xisuma stretched his back with a groan, almost forgetting his past horrifying events when he suddenly heard a scream. He jolted up, instinctively reaching for the sword that should have been at his hip, but it was gone.'

He frantically felt around for it, when his brother's actions suddenly hit him. 

He froze, and carefully turned around to the direction the scream came from. 

There, stood Stress, tears streaming down her face as she stared at Xisuma, hands itching towards her communicator and axe.

Score: 11 (Spectators' Favourite)