Amber Antags

Song: Spring Awakening - Don't do sadness

Lyrics: Awful sweet to be a little butterfly; Just winging over things and nothing deep inside; Nothing going, going wild in you, you know; You're slowing by the riverside; or floating high and blue;

Scar hummed as he walked through the shopping district. The grass covered the land and there wasn't a spot of mycelium anywhere. Even if the resistance did with the turf war, it sure felt like HEP were the real winners.

He had to go meet up with Bdubs and organize a few things, what those things were he had already forgotten. If it weren't for Jellie sitting on his schedule, he wouldn't have remembered about the meeting in the first place. Sometimes Scar wondered if the cat did things like this on purpose, to remind him. He wasn't sure

Just as Scar was walking through the area with trees, the one right in front of the town hall, he thought he heard something. Giggling. Very familiar giggling. It disappeared before he could be sure of it. He looked around one more time before deciding he had imagined it. He walked up the steps of the building hoping he wasn't too late for his meeting.

Throughout the rest of his day, Scar couldn't quite shake the feeling that something was off. Whether it was the figures he swore he could see out of the corner of his eye that disappeared the second he turned his head, or the rustling in the trees that sounded like words in some foreign language he didn't understand, it was very hard to remain at ease with ominous hints everywhere he went. Still, he pressed on - weird noises only he could hear wouldn't cancel his project deadlines, no matter how much he'd like that.

He did ask about it in chat once, and nobody else had noticed anything - except from Cub, which he found odd. The two were in completely separate areas of the server, so it would have to be two people in on it for it to be a practical joke, and there was only ever one or two other people online. Odd.

Still, time and tide waited for no man - or weird voice - so he continued on his way, lugging a shulker box of supplies for his latest project.

Until he didn't.

A figure appeared in front of him, floating, small and blue, one that Scar knew all too well.

He stumbled back slightly in surprise, not wanting to believe they were back. He blinked and rubbed his eyes for abit, trying to convince himself that he was simply seeing things to no avail; the vex was still floating in front of him menacingly. He debated running away from it but decided to confront it instead.

"Why are you back" he grimaced, the fae like creature giggled not providing him an answering. It was taunting him, teasing him, trying to provoke a reaction out of him. He knew that was what the vex wanted but he couldn't help it, grabbing the floating transparent troublemaker by the throat and snarling at it. He started to grip it tighter, crushing it until it disappeared.

"Good riddance, and don't. come. back."

Score: 8.5