Chapter 1: The Incident

It's been over a few hours since the brat told Sans something, something that made him consider forgiving them, but he still couldn't forgive them, they had committed those crimes, those dreadful crimes of murdering every single one of his loved ones.

Grillby...

Alphys...

Papyrus...

       Heck, even Mettaton Sans may have made the impression of disliking the famous pop star, but he did care for him.

       "I'll destroy you... n-no wait I don't want to, but I need to find out what happens next..." The kid spoke with a mixed expression on their face.

"Why... why do you need to know?!" Sans yelled at the kid while making sure he kept his guard up.

       "There are so many outcomes... how can I possibly stop... I just need to figure them all out... then my perfect ending will finally come" They uttered these words like it was the last thing they'd ever say.

"You still haven't answered my question... why," Sans said in a now irritated voice.

       "Because... how will I know which ending is the perfect one for me if I don't see every single one... I don't want to fail my perfect ending... I don't want to miss out on a perfect future" The kid continued pitifully.

       "Haven't you ever wondered what your life could be like if you could get your hands on an absolutely perfect ending?" They asked.

       "No... and I don't need to... unlike some, I can face the unknown and be fine with it, you selfish brat" Sans finished his words while going back into a calm state of mind.

       Sans started to mutter something under his 'breath' as the kid slowly walked over to him while holding the blade they used to dust so many monsters before him.

       "I... I'm not selfish... I suffered doing this... do you think I really wanted to hurt them..." Sans sighed, not wanting to listen to their deceitful words.

       "I don't, but you did do those monstrous things and laughed in their faces as they descended into darkness... do you think they wanted to die?" They stepped back quickly.

       "It wasn't my fault... I had to go through so many horrible things before I fell down here... you don't know what that's like... to be treated wrongfully"

       They had gone through things similar to what Sans had to go through, but that didn't change the things they had done.

       "So... what you are telling me is... you had suffered before this whole mess and decided when you fell down here that every soul down here should feel your pain?" Sans continued while interrupting the kid.

       "Why did they have to feel your pain... why them..." The kid looked shocked with Sans words and they did not know what to do.

       "Don't worry... karma always comes back to the ones who deserve it..." Sans lifted his hand and stretched out his skeletal fingers, and after he did he instantly scrunched his hand into a fist.

       "A-Agh..." They fell to the floor dead, blood dripping from their mouth as they lay there motionless.

       "If we're really friends you won't come back..." Sans uttered these words harshly.Sans then stepped to the side and sat down, leaning his back against one of the tall pillars that were mended to the roof of the hall. Sans sighed softly hoping that his words would be listened to.