Chapter 28: A Little Fun

"Master, what do we do now?" A tall man with a purple mist for a body stood before the guy who had led the attack on the day of the ceremony, now formerly known as Tomura Shigaraki.

"Well, now that the almighty symbol of peace has stepped down, we have a new target... Shota Aizawa, heh, Eraserhead, who would've guessed." Tomura cackled, his voice was harsh and metallic.

"Kurogiri, where are those two imbeciles? I haven't seen them all day." 

"Well Sir, they said they were going to 'hang out' near the alleyway."

"Are they now,"

"I can bring them here if you would like." Kurogiri started fading into a dark mist when Tomura raised his hand. "No, leave those brats, they can go and goof off for now."

 Kurogiri returned to his original form and handed Tomura a bottle, he chugged it down and slammed it onto the bar counter. "Would you like any more, Master?" He shook his head and walked behind the counter and into the back room. 

"Wonder what brilliant plan he has in store this time."

"PLEASE!" 

"No Toga, you idiot." She huffed, "But why!?"

"We're not going to go and start a battle with UA, just so you can go see your precious Izuku."

"That's not a reason." She said dramatically, "Yeah like I care, if you want to go and get sent to jail because you were outnumbered don't blame me."

"But Dab-Dab, why can't you help me obtain my precious Izu-kun~?" Dabi bent over so he could be the same height as her, "But tOga, why can't you just leave iZu-KuN alone~?"

"Tch, you're no fun." She crossed her arms and sat down in a criss-cross position, "Fussing isn't going to get you anywhere."

"No fun." She kept mumbling rude comments, "Yeah yeah, thank me later." Dabi stroked his scarred face as he leaned against the alleyway's wall. "Ooh! Look!" Toga pointed to the end of the alleyway and towards the street, "What?"He looked to where she was pointing, "Oh jeez, of course, they had to walk by." 

At the end of the alleyway were the Bakugo twins, Katsuki and Izuku. "It's my Izu-Kun!" Toga exclaimed excitedly, "Wonder what they're doing here." 

Dabi said sarcastically. "Does it matter!?" Toga got up ready to run and attack them when she was stopped by a deep monotone echo saying, "Are you sure you want to do that..?"

"Who's there?!" They raised their guard ready to defend themselves from the ominous voice, "I'm sure you remember me." The voice answered back.

By that time the Bakugo twins had vanished, "Just show yourself, brat!"Sans appeared from the shadows with a casual smile on his face, "Hey, do you remember me now?"Toga raised her knife, "Ooh! Your Eraser's son!" Sans smile grew, "Yeah... I'm also the one you gave a horrific scar to and was the one you all held hostage, but hey, I don't hold grudges."

"Then why are you even here," Dabi asked while still upholding his guard, "Well, we don't want anyone to get hurt, so I suggest leaving those two alone." Toga looked back to the entrance of the alleyway, "Toga drop it." 

Toga turned back sadly, "Fine...""Is that all you came here for?" Sans shrugged, "Nah, didn't even know you guys were here, I was just taking a stroll then I saw Vamps ready to attack Izu and Kat over there."

"A stroll, yeah, alright, cut the chit-chat tell us why you're really here." Sans sighed, "I'm not here to cause any trouble, like I said before I was just on a walk and I saw you two snooping around in an alleyway, a little suspicious don't you think?"