Chapter 14: Captured

Today was the day of the ceremony, but little did they know of what would be awaiting them.

"Sans." Aizawa knocked on the door before entering.

"Sans... what are you doing?" Aizawa stood there and watched Sans continue to slowly fall head-first onto the floor.

"Oof... oh hey." Aizawa sighed.

"Get up, you're coming to the ceremony with me." Sans stared tiredly at him and yawned.

"Nah, I'm good on the floor." Aizawa sighed as he walked over to him.

"Sans, I'm not carrying you, plus you have to get ready." Sans stood up and faced Aizawa.

"Fine, but I'm taking a nap when we get back." Aizawa chuckled slightly as he left the room 

allowing Sans to get ready.

Sans walked over to the dresser and pulled out black jeans and to go with it he chose a plain 

white shirt.

He changed quickly and made his way into the hallway.

"Eraser?" Sans called.

"I'm at the door." Sans turned the corner and saw Aizawa.

"How.. wait why are you drenched..?" He stared at the person next to him.

"Hey Sans!" Aizawa hit the man in the head.

"This idiot thought it would be a good idea to stand outside in the rain and wait for us." Aizawa exclaimed.

"Uhm... alright, anyways shouldn't we be heading out soon?" Aizawa nodded and opened the door.

"Yeah, we don't want to waste any time."

They got into the car rashly when they heard a struck of lightning.

Sans stared out of the car window as they drove past house after house, "Why is it scheduled for today if it's raining so hard?" He asked as Hisashi turned his head to face him.

"Well, since it was already scheduled for today, we don't have a choice."

Sans felt a chill go down his spine, "Alright... but it just doesn't feel right." Hisashi raised his brow.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sans shrugged.

"I guess it doesn't matter." Aizawa glanced at Sans before letting his gaze return to the road.

Aizawa drove into a parking lot and parked next to a wide building, "We're here." He got out of the car and pulled out his umbrella.

"Hurry up, or I'll leave you both." Sans casually got out and pulled up his hood while Hisashi rushed over to Aizawa and ducked beneath the umbrella.

"Yeah... let's go." They entered the building and looked around, there were tons of people there.

"Sans, are you coming with us, or are you going to look around?" Aizawa asked as Sans looked around in amazement.

"You aren't used to big places are you?" Sans shook his head and started to walk off.

"Guess he wants to explore." Hisashi smiled and Aizawa started to head off as well.

"Jeez, this place is enormous, I wonder how it'd look if there weren't all of these people here." 

Sans roamed the area until he found someone that gave him a slight scare once before and now it was time for revenge.

He crept towards them, careful to not make a noise which was fairly easy, considering everyone in the room was talking quite loudly.

Sans was now behind them, "Bah!" They startled easily and fell backward towards Sans.

"Jeez, heh you okay, Zuku?" Sans caught Izuku and held him before pulling them into a standing position.

"S-Sans!" Izuku took a deep breath, "Why d-did you do that!"

Sans laughed and gave his head a little pat.

"Just consider it payback for scaring me at the beach." Izuku chuckled.

"Oops, I forgot about that." After a while of chatting someone approached them.
"Anzu... oh hey Sans." The two looked over to the person and realized it was Katsuki.

"Hey kat, wait Anzu?" Sans thought for a minute.

"It's just a nickname... that I'd wish he stop calling me." Katsuki shrugged.

"You can't deny it, it's true." Sans pulled out his phone and looked it up.

"Oh... yeah I'm gonna have to agree with kat." Izuku huffed before letting out a small laugh while Katsuki stared at them.

"So, Anzu how did you two meet?" Izuku looked to Sans for help.

"Aw, are you being over-protective, kat?" Katsuki tried to punch him in the arm but ended up missing.

"Rude much." Izuku held in his laughter while Katsuki just stood there.

"That never happened, now you still haven't answered my question." Sans sighed.

"We met at a coffee shop a couple of weeks ago... does that satisfy you?" Katsuki saw Izuku nod and stopped pestering them with questions.

"Sans, I just realized, what were you doing with Eraserhead?" Izuku jumped at Sans.

"You know Eraserhead?!" Sans gulped and started to back away while mouthing at Katsuki to get him.

"Where did you meet him? What is your relationship with him? Are you his son?!" Katsuki 

grabbed and pulled him back.

"Your questions are overwhelming..." Izuku stopped trying to fight and immediately apologized while bowing.

"It's alright and I'll answer one of your questions, but only one, okay?" Izuku nodded excitedly.

"Hm, oh, how do you know Eraserhead?" Izuku asked while bouncing around, not able to hold in his excitement.

"I live with him." Both Katsuki and Izuku stared at him in bewilderment.

"You what, you have to be his son right?" Sans shook his head.

Izuku was about to ask him a few more questions when Sans grabbed their arms and pulled them behind a pillar.

"What?!" Sans covered Katsuki's mouth and shushed him.

"Be quiet..." He immediately stopped struggling when he saw how serious Sans was.

"What's going on, everything's fine out there." Katsuki demanded.

"Look." Sans pointed to the steps of the stage and Izuku gasped.

"Villians." Sans closed his eyes for a second and immediately pushed them back.

"Gah..." Sans fell to his knees, all color was drained from their faces as they watched blood drip from his face.

"Go!" He yelled at them, but they didn't even flinch.

Sans closed his eyes once more and they were gone, "Aw... where did your friends go." A short girl walked up to him, but when he recognized her he was enraged.

"Ooh, it's you come on!" She pulled him up and held a knife to his throat.

She threw a black cloak over him and lead him to the steps.